Author Topic: Chunky guy or Gyne  (Read 1937 times)

Offline ChubbyT

:-\  Hey all!

I've often been curious of this.  Most browsing on the web will try to encourage you to get surgery.  I want to believe that if I modify my diet and keep up with a rigorous workout routine, I will bring all of my BF down, including my chest.  This has been me since 16, pretty much.  I've never stuck with the "workin-out" lifestyle long enough.  They do get smaller when I really stick to my routine.  Then you go out and party (i.e. drink) too much on the weekend ;)

Rate me, please.

Chubby T.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Did you take those pictures after a shower, you look wet? If there was cold water on you then genrally cold water makes the breast tissue shrink. Take some pictures in a relaxed state (no arm raising) and some side profile views. Its hard to tell from only frontal pictures.

If your gynecomastia is only from fat, you may be able to burn it away with vigorous diet and exercise. However if there is also hard gland mass that is causing your gynecomastia then you will not be able to burn that away with exercise only.

Offline ChubbyT

I had just finished running.  It's part of my workout log.  I'm about 190 in that picture.  I just took a relaxed one.  This photo is about 194ish.  I'm just now restarting a routine.  To finish with this one!  I'm tired of being tubby.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
All I can say is that exercise/diet did not rid me of my Gyne. In 1990, I got down to 148 lbs. at 6 feet. Very skinny to say the least. Still, my m(o)(o)bs remained. A tad smaller they were, but did not get the results that I was looking for.   :-\

You definitely need to drop a few pounds. So, keep up with the diet and exercise and if you are not happy with how you look at your desired weight/shape, contact a PS.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024