Author Topic: Gynecomastia - thinking about surgery. 18 years old.  (Read 4570 times)

Offline scope

• Posting Member
I've had gynecomastia since Grade 9, and it's been really bugging me through high school and first year of university. During that time I never went swimming, never took off my shirt, and had to wear "gangsta" shirts (you know, XL) just to cover them up... and I never was a gangsta type of person, and people thought I was so it kinda ruined my social life. Along with it, I've had big puffy nipples which are flat. When it's cold though they turn normalish however they are very, very, goosebumpish. I get goosebumps so that might be the reason.

I blame it all on what I did during elemnentary school and high school.   I drank at least 4 cans of pop a day, ate pizza or chicken everyday, never ate anything healthy and sat on the computer all day. If anything, I blame on myself, but now I've changed. I've aten healthy, drink plenty of water, etc, and have reduced my body fat from 20% to around 13%. Since doing that, I know it is a case of gyne and not obesity. And yes, I have a supernumerary nipple.

I'm 5'11" and 160lbs. Here are pictures... Any advice? How bad is it?

Offline scope

• Posting Member
True. My torso is huge compared to my arms and legs, and when I used to be a bit fat I hardly cared much about the gyne because my body was proportional. Still, it bothers me.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Never seen a 'third' areola/nipple before. Interesting!

I would say that it's not all that bad dude. However, the issue is with you and how you feel. If it bothers you, then get it fixed.

Thanks for sharing!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

john20to

hmm..im thinking of going to feilding too...but..im just worried because of some negative reveiws. So..how would you say was your overall experience with him?

im thinking of getting my surgery done in december....does he operate during that month?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024