Author Topic: "There's nothing more I can do"  (Read 3456 times)

Offline right on

• Posting Member
I had the surgery about a month and a half ago and only saw minor improvements. I still have breasts and Im so pissed off that I cant just wear a t-shirt in this hot weather. thats all I wanted. I visited my surgeon yesterday and he was saying ''I think it looks good, you dont have breasts anymore'' etc. and then he told me he removed everything he could and there was nothing more he could do. Heres some pics of one month after the surgery (still looks the same now). what are your opinions?
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rightonrighton/

« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 04:04:09 PM by right on »

Offline right on

• Posting Member
after the surgery the doctor told me that there wasnt much fat removed. he explained to me recently that more lipo would do no good becuase all that's left is dense tissue... I don't think he removed any tissue at all and he may not even know how to do this. I wasn't very clear about it either until doing some research so I NEVER discussed this with him. I feel like I messed up pretty good.  :-X

Offline outertrial

dense tissue? what is dense tissue? Sounds like a crock to me. Im no expert in anatomy but im pretty sure that under your skin you have only fat, glands, connective tissue and then muscle. Sounds like hes trying it on and hopung youll just go away. Does anyone know where OP can take this next? - maybe try posting in the main board.

Offline right on

• Posting Member
It can get dense believe me post-op.

They bent needles several times trying to inject steroids into my scar. That shit was like iron.
thats sh*ts crazy dude.
I kind of have the feeling my dr wants me to go away although I dont know why. thats fine with me, I just found out that dr. bermant works right outside of richmond VA, which is located very close to me. I hope to get a consultation with him soon.

Can someone tell me how long you have to wait until you can have a second surgery?

Offline outertrial

Me too, it would be bad enough having to get a revision let alone with a ps who isnt supportive.  >:(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024