Author Topic: Gyno surgery Bangkok?  (Read 6548 times)

Offline ch4co

Hi Everyone,

I am searching for information about gyno surgery in Thailand.  Given I live here, and I understand plastic surgery is competitivelypriced, I wanted to know if anyone had any experiences of surgery in Bangkok?   ???

There are three hospitals in Bangkok which I would go to for surgery.. those being Yahnee, Bumrungrand and Bangmod..  All of these are well respected hospitals offering plastic surgery in thailand.

The only thing is having searched the web I cannot find anyones experiences of having been there.

Any recomendations? Good - Bad experiences?  All help and advice much appreciated..

Thanks,

Ch4co

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
No I wondered that too. I had a small outpatient operation in  the mission hospital in Bangkok and was extremely impressed by the quality of care and the very low price. Im sure any of the hospitals you mentioned would offer excellent care also.

The one thing that would bother me is how common this surgery is in Thailand. From recollection I dont remember that many Thai men with gyne and regardless of how good the surgeon and hospital is you dont want someone inexperienced attempting what is, by all accounts, quite tricky surgery.

best wishes

toast

Offline ch4co

My thoughts excatly.  I was gonna go and speak with the surgeons directly and ask them how many of these procedures they perform each year.  Will post when I have more info..

It would sure be a way to keep the costs down.. I was quoted at Yahnee place for liposuction on affected area at $1000.. and $1800 for excision.

Surely, someone must have been to Bangkok for gyno removal?

:)

Offline lees99

Hi

I'm from the oz but live in malaysia- I'm flying to bangkok tonight for gyno surgery tomorrow at the bumrungrand - I'll let you know how I get on

Rich.

Offline ch4co

:D

Rich,  I would love to hear your experiences at Bumrungrad, which doctor you chose, how much experience he has. etc..

And before and after pictures if you have them

Cheers,

Ch4co

Offline lees99

Hi there guys

well I got back home last night after undergoing gyno surgery in bangkok on tuesday 5pm - I've created a new thread under the surgery board if you want to read about it there

cheers

rich

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024