Author Topic: Just had mine yesterday here is my post op and I will continually update  (Read 8558 times)

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
It's been 26 days so far and have been able to take the vest off only for a little bit at a time. The nurse advised that I should wear it a bit but not 24/7 for the next 3 more weeks. I have noticed a little more fat since I have eaten like crazy and haven't worked out but now thats going to change for sure. However I do feel like I still have some swelling of some sort around the top corners of my chest where they meet the shoulder about 4 inches from the nipple. Like semi hard tissue on the left chest and when I rub it a little it actually kinda hurts still as does the right but the right isn't anywhere as bad. I don't know whether or not  when I slept a few weeks ago I might have stretched the tissue out on accident and didn't notice? It really only hurts when I touch it or massage it lightly.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Day 39:

Well things are a little better. I still feel a little tender on the left side of my chest when I rub w/ my hand over it. Sometimes I get these small irritating pains from that side as well. I wouldn't much say pain but more like annoying. I did work out my chest today for the first time doing the machines. Took a shower today and put my hand under my chest and could still feel some fat or so it felt or maybe it was muscle I don't know.  But I have been losing weight from my recovery time and I'm back down to my 165 weight at 5'8. I seemed to have noticed or maybe it's just the muscles puffing up since its the first time I've worked them out pretty well in a while but....seems like my chest is getting a little bigger again. Keep in mind that I have just done this chest exercise once which was today. I'm still wearing my compression vest but I do take it off every now and then for a few hours and I do go to sleep w/ it on.

I'm going to wait a couple of days and continue my cardio workouts and lay off the chest for a little bit to make sure that it goes down and will probably take pictures here tomorrow to show. HE took the gland out so I'm hoping that my hormones aren't so out of wack that the gyne will come back. I just don't know what I would do if it did come back seriously. I was very happy over the past few weeks being able to wear skinny shirts and to have that go away a moment of pure heaven to be taken away from me might just cause me to go crazy. :)

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Day 52: The irritating tenderness from the left side of my chest when I rub on it is pretty much fading away. Numbness has also diminished slightly around the nipple area but it's still there about an inch radius. Picking up a higher workout routine and eating better in hopes to burn off this fat around my chest. I'm still wondering if it's fat or loose skin underneath my armpits and nipple areas. Here are a few pics w/ a tight shirt on and w/o.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Cool thanks for the reply. Yeah that's also what I'm thinking that they would remove all the breast tissue they could. It could possibly be fat after all. I talked w/ a trainer today to get lean and cut the way I want I need to hit below 10 percent body fat. I'm at this point at 15.9 percent so I'm also thinking as I hit the bench more and on the the decline bench as well and hit the cardio up at an even more intense level I could tone my chest up more. The fat has to go and I still am somewhat uncomfortable taking off my shirt. It's a mental thing still. :)

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member

No need to feel ashamed to show my face anymore the change has taken place and that was the old me. I've been working out a bit.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
I'm going to take some side shots but for some reason I keep thinking the gyno is coming back. But at the same time I do work out my chest alot so it could be muscle.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024