Author Topic: Prescription Pain Killers  (Read 2544 times)

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
How many of you who have gotten the operation really enjoy the pain killers? I have read several cases on this board of people getting addicted to them. They make me feel so great. I wake up, feeling sore, and dull, and I pop a pill or two, and after just a little but the soreness is gone, but everything is just so perfect in my life and I feel SO good. Jeez, I have had such a great weekend on these pain pills... I have never been addicted to anything before, but it's just a worry of mine. Anyone else feel the same?
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
i'd taper down on the pain pills.  and eventually just take tylenol for pain after couple of days.  You don't wanna be doped up for too long you wanna be able to move on with yr life such as drive and be cognitive etc.

good luck

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 They are very addictive , be carefull. I used them  for 10 months one time [ oredered od internet]  and relized that I was getting dependent on them. I stopped  cold turkey and had a  heck of a time.

On the bottle  is says '' warning, alcohol may intensify the  effect ''     
 uh, hello ...  pass a beer then

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
10 months?? And THEN you realized u were addicted? Man, some crazy stuff.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
10 months?? And THEN you realized u were addicted? Man, some crazy stuff.
  I had never done  illegal drugs till  then [ age  45 yrs], I got  pain pills for an accident. They  helped with  a depression issue,  took away all trouble, left no hangover, were affordable, I thought I had discovered the  perfect chemical for me. So I ordered more online and they were sent to my house,          DUH

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024