Author Topic: Qucik Question  (Read 4528 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
Hey,

I'm 10 days post-op and went to a wedding last night...
My uncle didnt know and  hit me in the chest last night but it wasn't that hard at all i didnt have any pain... but when i looked at my chest the side he punched is a lil more swollen and seems SLIGHTLY more puffy but almost not noticeable ... only to me is it noticable but ...
is this something to worry about or will my chest eventually become flat like it was before it was swollen? could the tiny bit of puffyness be from the swollen?  ??? ::) :-\

GynO_DuDe

I been hit in the chest SEVERAL times ... and even hurt myself laughing couple of times lol ...

Dont worry it'll heal.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
even if i see like a tiny bit of blood rissidue?

not alot
its just i looked at my vest and there is like a LIL  drop... that;s nothing to worry about eh ?

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
chill chill chill

u`ll be fine bro

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
dude this part got under kneif so any hit will make it swelling but it is not dangerous dnt worry

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
what if one side is puffy and the other is COMPLETELY flat?
is that something to worry about at 10 days post op? :-\ :o

could it be from smoking and drinking ?????????
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 11:17:39 PM by ForexFreak »

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
will someone respond???

GynO_DuDe

Smoking and Drinking??? ...

Contact your surgeon, because I know for a fact Alcohol has something to do with that drop of blood your talking about ...

GynO_DuDe

I nearly had a shot of sambuca at my mates party the other night without realising it was sambuca lol (dont ask how ... all the girls were drunk)

I spat it out and washed my mouth because im so paranoid about causing any problems especially as I stopped eating everything that may cause bleeding 1 week before op and am im still avoiding things like tomatoes and garlic even now ...

I been hit in the chest several times, but im talking little taps that caused a bit of pain but then went away quickly ...

I even went to the gym today to do 30 mins cycling ... sweated really good! n came home and had a shower now I feel ok again.

GynO_DuDe

SO BASICALLY, what im saying is, just get in touch with your surgeon and tell him everything so he can suggest something before its too late.

Im going to contact Levick next week if the rash I got from the surgical glue hasn't died down and still looks as bad as it is at the moment because its been 10 days and seems to be taking its time to subside.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
thx for the advice, imma call him ASAP
and  do u have pre/post op pix... i'd like to see  ;D

GynO_DuDe

Yeah but i'll post em in another 2 weeks time ...

So then i'll have Pre - Op .... 2 Weeks - 1 Month

Hopefully at 1 Month the rash will be long gone too.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
i cant wait to see your pix bro
and crap my doctor is closed till sept ??? but i dunt think i should drink at all anymore

GynO_DuDe

Just to be safe, dont drink.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024