Author Topic: Confusied  (Read 1446 times)

Offline blerh

Hey, Kinda a relief in a way i found this website. I need help in the sense of some information or advice, i have never been incredibly fit i mean I'm about 179cm and weight 103kgs, iv been trying for ages to lose weight but i always just feel as if im fighting a losing battle, just because i don't really know how to go about it like i had a plan that went something along the lines of an hour jog in the mornings ( which is usually 10mins jog 50 Min's walking lol) just some dumbells workouts when i get home and an hour walk after that 5 days a week what u guys reckon?

But anyway to the point i have quite a large chest area, i might post some pics later on if i get a chance, but yeah large as in it is incredibly embarrassing its not unoticeable, i end up just folding my arms constantly to avoid my own embarrassment, i mean i don't get teased or anything and have a lot of good friends and in that sense i am incredibly lucky, is there anyway to "feel" if its just fat or gyno could u give me a description of what it feels like. thanks for all the help u guys can give i am really in the dark about this and i am really embarrassed to actually talk to anyone about it including my family so yeah thanks guys :)
by the way my spelling and grammar are horrible lol so keep that in mind while reading this thanks yet again :)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Gynecomastia means "woman-like breasts".  If you've got an excessively large chest that resembles breasts, then you have gynecomastia.  Gyne can be mostly fat with a little gland mingled in, or it can be mostly gland with a little fat.  Sometimes it's difficult to feel the fat separately from the gland, but that doesn't mean you don't have both.  Welcome to the site.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline blerh

Hey thanks for the response, and from what i read weight lose alone will not solve this problem...it requires surgery right,also one more question could it just be l fat? i guse if i manage to lose some weight i will find out, i mean my BMI is like 31-2 or something so yeah

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Yes it could be mostly fat, but there's at least a small element of gland in most men.  The problem with weight loss and exercise is that you can't tell your body exactly where to remove the fat from.  Your body may keep some fat in your chest no matter how hard you work out that area.  That being said, it's still a good idea to be in good physical shape.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024