Author Topic: Is Gynecomastia normal in puberty..  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Mister Dude

Look I'm not over-weight I'm have very little fat in my body I look ''good'' but there it is my puffy nipples.
I'm 14 and I have like for 6 months or more...my dad's a doctor and he says that I should wait a year..cause it dissapears magically ......c'mon!. What do you guys think...?
P.S. My nipples are starting to feel itchy is it normal?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude...

Yes, it is normal for some boys of your age to develop some degree of Gynecomastia.

Your dad is right. Waiting for a year or so, is your best option at this stage of your life. The experts say that for some, pubescent Gynecomastia, does indeed vanish as quickly as it appeared. However, for the remaining 'unlucky' few, the condition does not go away and the only option to get rid of it is corrective surgery. You could try a compression vest available at Underworks. A compression vest will help with the psychological suffering while you are 'waiting'...

I would suspect that your itchy nipples is what is called, 'growing pains'... If you are concerned about it though, go see your family physician...  ;)  Although, he/she will probably just say  "Don't worry son, it will go away soon..."  The 'all-too-often-used' catch phrase.

GB

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
I have a few bodybuilding friends that say when your starting to feel itchy nips, its time to start taking some nolvadex. (because gyne is starting to develop). I think your dad is right about waiting to see what happens, and hopefully you are one of the LUCKY ones who doesn't have to live with this demon for the rest of your life.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Bambu said it well, Listen to your Dad!
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024