Author Topic: Does anyone else out there have Gynecomastia like mine?  (Read 1917 times)

Offline dflare

The reason I ask is because none of the pix that I see appear similar to mine. 

Mine is not large fatty mass type thing .   The way I describe it that it's like having a marble (in terms of size....in between a large marble and a small marble) immediately under the areola area.

This kind is particularly annoying because I have a flat stomach and chest, yet with a tighter fitting shirt, it just looks like I've glued a marble under my shirt right on top of the nipple.  Very, very noticeable.

You can feel it under the skin.....it's definitely a hard mass under the skin and I was just wondering if anyone else has type of gynecomastia?

I remember having this issue since I was in my early teens and I am now 39.  I've thought about surgury for years and years, but it so stinking costly.....

Does anyone else have this kind of Gynecomastia and, if so, how has the surgury gone?

Many thanks!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline MSJ108

sounds like a common gland case of gyne

Offline Scamp48

• Posting Member
This sounds exactly like mine, mine are puffy when i'm hot, and they stick out when I wear tight fitting shirts and stuff, so annoying....

irish lad

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024