Author Topic: Comfort  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
I feel like i have felt alot better about myself even though i have gyne. My friends are really nice and learning that other people as myself have this. I wen' t to football camp and alot of guys with gyne who accept it. I have learned that it can be inberassing but this is the way god made me. If a girl don't like me because of my body she is not worth having. Many girls are childish and expect the body and the brains or the heart. I am all Heart. I plan to play football at the divison 1 lvl. I live in Nebraska and and a cornhusker and love football to death. I am only a sophmore 6-2 250 and breaking school records and have alot to live for. I can't imagine why i wanted to take my life and die. I thank everyone who has supported me and told me its ok. I don't need a 10,000 surgery to tell me who i am. I *****  ******* and i am proud of that. I also read slight gyne can be worse because of mental actions.I read in Men's Health that gyne is 80% mental and 20% other. Things also appear bigger than usual. Just be happy you are who you are. It's good if you can't understand but just realize what you are doing. I have been working out hard and my gyne looks better so just remember there are options guys. Don't Give up like i was gonna do.

Peace
God Bless
TJH

(80% Mental, 20% other) REMEMEBER THIS
"I can Do ALL Things Through him who Strengthens Me"

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are totally correct.

What is going on between your ears is much more important than a bit of surplus tissue on your chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Spleen

Right on bro'.  Good luck with the football.  Stay healthy and injury free.

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
ya i hope i can do well i just really love football

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
Ive been through many really rough hard times, serious mental problems, and even thought of taking my life many times, all because of my gyne. But this made me feel a little better about it, thanks a lot bro. Best of luck with football man  ;)

Offline Hefner33

• Bronze Member
ya totaly all you need is someone to talk to about it and it lifts alot off your shoulders.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024