Author Topic: gyno / testestorone / testes  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
HEAT produced by Laptops kills sperm and make you not have kids - this has been proven , and i know testerone has a lot to due with the testes.

My Q is this. Does the heat generated from the laptop that kills sperm have an affect on testerone hence having an affect on our gyno?

what do you guys think
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 02:06:15 AM by Gyno 44 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Heat from any source has an effect on the motility of sperm. 50 years ago this was known. If a man was talking to a Dr. about infertility, the Dr.s first question was "Do you wear briefs or boxers? The ideal temperature for sperm seems to be slightly lower than the normal body temperature so they are outside the body where normal perspiration can keep them cooler. Briefs, it was thought, kept the testes hotter. At least that is the story.

Too bad I cannot accept all that. If that was true, the birth rates should have fallen off a few hundred years ago when men in warmer climates started wearing pants instead of some sort of skirted garment. Pants evolved as a garment in cold climates, and men in temperate and hotter climates almost all wore some kind of skirted garment. In some places, like the pacific Islands, Skirted garments are still acceptable manly attire.

There is probably at least some element of truth to the story, but I think it is probably exaggerated.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024