Author Topic: Surgery in one week! August 12th, 2009  (Read 3340 times)

Offline shiftr

• Posting Member
My surgeon called today. My insurance approved coverage for the entire surgery. I can't wait! Only thing is my college final is due the same day as my surgery :-\. I really couldn't have made it this far without you guys.

Thanks a lot.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
My insurance approved coverage for the entire surgery.
:o  :o  :o   it doesn't happen a lot, but it happens occasionally.  good for you.  i assume it's a ps and not some generalist. 

Only thing is my college final is due the same day as my surgery :-\. I really couldn't have made it this far without you guys.  Thanks a lot.
just get studying long in advance, because you may have trouble concentrating around then  ;)  and give yourself credit for taking the wheel for your own life too.  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 02:27:36 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Kimaris

Hey dude if you don't mind could you tell us how your got your insurance to cover the surgery.

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
mine is aug. 11th :)
good luck dude

Offline 2bfree

• Posting Member
mine is on 25th of august  ;D, good luck guys

Offline shiftr

• Posting Member
Hey dude if you don't mind could you tell us how your got your insurance to cover the surgery.

The insurance I have is an extension off of the Medicaid program for individuals under 18 years of age, in Vermont.  Apparently they believe that gynecomastia in children is a debilitating condition. All it took was a call from my doctor to confirm that he referred me to a therapist about it, and that I had a history of being medicated for my anxiety. I doubt it would have been this easy if I had private health insurance.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

The insurance I have is an extension off of the Medicaid program for individuals under 18 years of age, in Vermont.  Apparently they believe that gynecomastia in children is a debilitating condition.

G can be, and in many cases, is, debilitating at any age!

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
good for you!!! wish getting my operation date would be so soon.  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024