Author Topic: Is This TRUE!?!?  (Read 3314 times)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
Your nips are smaller in the updates. This is a natural process that often occurs as boys get into the 17-19 year old range. If you do not pinch and pull on them, they will probably just keep getting smaller.

The guys who are intent on growing their nips (many gay bodybuilders are into that) use a pulling/stretching technique. Don't do any of that if you want them smaller. Also, do NOT pinch your nips to make them contract, so that they look smaller. In the long run, that makes them grow by stimulating them.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Damn if that's true i better stop! My mom always tells me to stop pinching at my nipples because she always sees me doing it constantly because like everyone else on here, they look better when contracted. I'm gonna try to stop doing it for a while and see if anything gets better.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Pinching your nipples is definitely a bad idea.  Such constant stimulation can lead to problems.  Someone posted a few days ago about serious irritation he got on one of his nipples from constant pinching.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Uh, it's not necessarily true. In fact I'd say it's probably a load of sh*t.
etc.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i didn't have gyno and my nips were actually too smal and completely flat

my problem was i had some glandular tissue/fat i wanted to lose and i used skulpt then nolvadex/rxt

anyway i got rid of the pec fat/glandular tissue

but the stimulation to my nippeles made them erect 24/7

like when u put icecube on ur nip for a long time it pokes out..
it's basically like that now.

hoping it will go away.

i see this as  bieng 100% true

i don't know how many time si musta rubbed/cleaned/whatever with the topical skulpt

Offline rcbrown23

I believe it's true. Of course the more stretching and pulling that happens to one area of the body is going to be "stretched out". Seems like common sense to me.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I should stress that when I said:

Uh, it's not necessarily true. In fact I'd say it's probably a load of sh*t.

I was referring to the first bit of rob900's post, suggesting that nipples often get smaller from boys aged 17-19.. from what I gathered, that's starting to get to the top range of the age where it'll go away by yourself.

The other bit of rob900's post is probably true.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024