Author Topic: Other undetectable procedures requiring anesthesia (need an excuse for surgery)?  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
What's up guys?  If I get this surgery, I'll need my roommate to drive me home because of the anesthesia.  Naturally, he will want to ask what I had done that they knocked me out for.

I am not comfortable with the popular "benign growths" explanation because I don't want to draw any attention to my chest.

Can you guys think of any other procedures that would require anesthesia, but would not leave any evidence behind?  For example, appendix removed wouldn't work because it would leave behind a scar that somebody might be curious to see.

Offline beetlejuice

• Posting Member
i told em knee operation.. meniscus tear..
verrrryyy tiny incisions cant see them after few weeks even.. even put a bandaid on when i where shortsss iiincase the wanna see where they cut!

Offline modman126

Say you had to have hernia surgery.  Maybe it can be an explanation for the vest too.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
I wouldn't have the scars to match either of those procedures, though.

Earlier today, I thought of telling him I've had an MRI, which I've Googled, and apparently some of them will use general anesthesia--and leaves no evidence like scars behind.  Anybody got anything better than an MRI?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
When my friend (My best friend's husband) he had to sign some release papers and they have your surgery on there.  And my nurse even asked me if the person I had coming to pick me knew what I was getting done and I was like yea because my best friend told her husband so he knew anyway.  So when your friend comes to sign you out, if he's noisey and reads your papers he'll see what you had done.   But as far as looks go he won't beable to tell with the compression vest on.  I wore a hoodie there and with a big black tee and some red basketball shorts.
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
What you go out of your way to conceal will almost always get out one way or another.

Either trust your friend with your secret or get a new friend if this one can't be trusted.
Grandpa Dan

14mum

My son told all at school that he had a torn pectoral that needed surgery. This explains compression garment and being careful with sport for a while.  Seems to be working well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024