Author Topic: What is the first step for gyno?  (Read 1388 times)

Offline embarassedguy

• Posting Member
I know i have a problem with gyno and want to know where should i go first
Should I consult a regular doctor and make sure that it is gyno? and not just body fat which i can lose?
and then go from there to a surgeon?
or should you go straight to a surgeon?(i figure of course a surgeon will say you need surgery $$$ lol)

Offline theprodikalson

• Posting Member
I went to a doctor when I was 13 and he told me to lift weights...
Then I became a lil ripped super saiyan with breasts...

I agree with you surgeons can be somewhat pushy and will tell you that you had a vagaina to get paid sometimes, but if this is a cosmedic issue it may be best to consult with a few doctors.  You can also either post pictures here or check out other pictures to see if you have it and what kind of case you have. 

I find Dr. B's site to be pretty informative in breaking down the different forms of Gyne between fat and gland composition. 
Hope everything works out for the best on the start of your journey.
Peace and Love

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There have been a number of young men who have posted here over the last few years with word that they went to a surgeon who turned them down because (in the surgeons opinion) surgery would not make a truly significant change.

While there are no doubt some surgeons who will react as you said and operate with nothing but the dollar signs in mind; I think that most well qualified and reputable surgeons will give you a true and honest opinion.

Any Doctor who says you can get rid of Gynecomastia with weight loss or exercise should not be taken seriously.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
well said.  most ps's are professionals who take their jobs pretty seriously. 

e.g., if you want opinions on whether you have it, post some pics, angled or side view, in the photos section. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024