Author Topic: suggestions on hiding gyne  (Read 1869 times)

Offline goldenknight

• Posting Member
  • Go UCF Golden Knights!
        Hey everyone. I've decided against the pills and now I'm looking into ways of covering up and lessening the appearance of my gyne. I have a moderate case that is more noticable since I'm not really overwieght (6 ft, 180 lbs.). For those that try to hide thier chest what do you do besides wear thick and dark clothes? Thanks to this site I discovered underworks and am thinking of ordering a few #997s. I measured my chest today ans its 39 inches, I guess a medium will do. Does it provide enough compression for you to feel comfortable in wearing just a t-shirt?
        One thing I do is buy a pack of wife beaters that are a size to small so I get compression that way, all though after I wash them a few times they stretch out.
     Hopefully I'll get the surgery soon, but in the mean time what should I do to cover up? Thanks!
                        GoldenKnight
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 06:22:29 PM by goldenknight »

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I would go with the underworks #997 it is the best thing to help time pass before surgery. You can be flat before surgery and then when you finally have surgery you will most likely be flat like wearing the vest. So wear it until you can get the surgery and it will help a lot and make you feel better. The vest is a short term alternative before you get the surgery. I got the #993 and it worked great for my more mild/moderate case. They almost look like wife beaters just a little thicker but, close enough for people to not know the difference. If someone questions which probably won't happen just say it is an under shirt. Go with it you won't be dissapointed. I feel great besides my painful chest. It stops the uncomtorableness which is half the battle. Good luck on getting your surgery soon as well, I hope to as well in 1-3 months.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Windbreakers are always helpful at hiding gyne.  I'm also a fan of those Hockey jerseys with the big logo across the chest.

Offline Summa22

• Posting Member
Nothingworse....I'm looking into the Underworks #997 as well.  I have yet to measure my chest size, but I'm a 39 inch waist, 6'1, and about 230 pounds.  I'm normally an XL in shirts.  What size would you recommend to be as tight as possible while still giving myself breathing room?  Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024