Author Topic: just to get the ball rollin  (Read 5671 times)

Offline brianpc1

• Bronze Member
  • For sale:nipple fat, slightly used/needs good home
[shadow=red,left,300]TEXT[/shadow]

How many people here just have the problem with the nipples that are dome shaped and squishy?  
yabb_randy_sizemore.gif
(541 x 358; 87.75k)

Offline jay

• Silver Member
hey, do you have a hard tissu in the nipples??

Offline brianpc1

• Bronze Member
No, lucky me (if there is luck in having weird nipples) it is just fat, no hard material just fat, and muscle.

Offline bennett11

• Posting Member
my nipples stand out erect,  remain firm and cover my areolar area.
bob

Offline gkbeast

I got squishy ones, but I'm not sure if I got gyno or not. ???

Offline brianpc1

• Bronze Member
Have you ever been to the doctor about them?  If so what did he/she have to say? ???

Offline Titties

• Posting Member
  • "It's not the only thing on my chest"
Hey Brian, all you need to do get alot of cardio exercise and burn the fat away. If that doesnt work a plastic surgeon would recomend lipo to remove fat.

Offline brianpc1

• Bronze Member
I used to be fairly skinny(no six pack) but I was 5'10 and around 160, I did notice that they were not as prodominent as they are now.  I was doing cardio (running every morning after work) and went down from 215 to 190.  I slacked off for a couple of month's but am starting back up(my best friend is working out with me now) so I hope to see some more improvment soon.

Offline Arjun

• Arjun
There is a big misconception on this board, even one i used to believe, and that is that people think the fat will go away with cardio. its not happening folks. Unless u loose like 100 pounds and get to the anarexic state maybe. Most of us have pre=pubertal gynecomastia and that is our body produces fat cells when we are going through puberty. So what happens is that fat is not preset and you cant just lose it like that. For some it may make a difference but for others you actually have to get the fat cells removed. They may come back but thats why we have intense cardio workouts to keep it off not to lose it. Take care

Arjun
Arjun - Bilaterial Excision and Liposuction Surgery (May 22/02)
"Remember after surgery - The hard part is over - Be patient - It only gets better"

Offline brianpc1

• Bronze Member
While this is true Arjun, there is some if not alot of fat that can be lost.  I my case I gained alot of weight over the years, and I got alot of chest fat from it, which made mine stick out more.  The weight that I have lost, I have also lost some fat in my chest.  There may come a point where your body just wont loose any more(with out going anerexic.  Most doctors would suggest you loose weight (if you are overweight) before sergery, so you wont have loose skin, shorter opperation, etc.  

I hope to get down to just above my pre-weight gain weight, where by nipples did not stick out so much from excess fat on my chest.

Offline Arjun

• Arjun
That is my goal. I wa 215 two months ago and now i am around 190. I am trying to lose weight so i can get upto around 175 and keep it constant at that level. Once I am at that level I will consider surgery.

Offline BlueEagle

• Posting Member
  • Ladiees, I'm Ripped Everywhere Cept on the Tidiees
Ya surgery seems to be the only option...
Even since 2002
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 02:13:41 PM by BlueEagle »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024