Author Topic: Embracing and now growing my boobs  (Read 7926 times)

Offline Mantitslover23

• Posting Member
I am a young man 23 about to turn 24 in 16 days I have finally embraced having boobs. I love how ti they feel, how soft they are, how bouncy they are and I love showing them off. I am now working to grow them to 38 D I am currently about an A cup. I do a breast enlargement massage before bed wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays started last week? What else can I do to grow them naturally and for free? what should I be eating and drinking?

hammer

You're probably on the wrong forum for your question! There are some of us that accept our breast for one reason or other, be it age or not a good candidate for surgery, but I don't think that any of us try to grow them bigger on purpose! 

Offline Mantitslover23

• Posting Member
Oh ok well I was just seeing if there is anyone who can help me. I love to play with my boobs and squeeze them 

hammer

Maybe you just have to much free time on your hands, and need to find something more constructive to with them!

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." 1st Corinthians 13

Offline Mantitslover23

• Posting Member
What do you suggest I do with them? 

hammer

I meant more constructive with your time!

Mine are a 46H,  so I sometimes put a bra on them so they don't bounce and swing all over, but sometimes I don't wear one because I really don't like tight stuff on me even though I know I really should wear it and I've been told by my doctor, my wife and daughter's that I should!

So, let me ask you, do you play with your feet? If not, why not?  Breast are for feeding babies,  not for playing with, that is what fishing rods are for! I have guns, but I don't play with them, after 11 years in the military I see them as weapons, and I use them for hunting and I carry one for self defense but I don't play with them as they are not toys, nor are breast as they are for feeding babies! I have many tools as I was a master carpenter, but I don't play with my tools, I use them to build things because they can hurt me, such as my saw could cut off my fingers,  and I like my fingers so I don't play with my tools, but I do play with my fishing rods and do go fishing, and really don't care if I catch fish, I commune with nature, however breast are for feeding babies!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 08:19:56 PM by hammer »

Offline Mantitslover23

• Posting Member
Oh ok thanks for the advice man I will find a hobby that I am interested in

hammer

Try Ham Radio! After seeing the world in the Navy I'm able to revisit right from the comfort of my chair. 

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member

Rc airplanes is a fun one also.  I do that :)

Offline Epic Adventurer

I understand the responses so far but the original poster is dealing with acceptance in his own way.  I don't think he is wrong in developing a new kink.

There is a posting of one person's acceptance on this site:  https://www.gynecomastia.org/gynecomastia-men/living-gynecomastia/letters-about-gynecomastia-surgery-experiences/living-gynecomas

Reddit has a forum https://www.reddit.com/r/gynecomastia/

Offline Mantitslover23

• Posting Member
I understand the responses so far but the original poster is dealing with acceptance in his own way.  I don't think he is wrong in developing a new kink.

There is a posting of one person's acceptance on this site:  https://www.gynecomastia.org/gynecomastia-men/living-gynecomastia/letters-about-gynecomastia-surgery-experiences/living-gynecomas

Reddit has a forum https://www.reddit.com/r/gynecomastia/
Thank you so much for those links and yes that is how I have choose to accept my boobs .

hammer

Reddit has a forum https://www.reddit.com/r/gynecomastia/

I get it, this example you gave isn't anything new to us old timers here that accept our breast, in fact the breast on the guy are not even close to the size that a couple of us have including me! Go to "me story after all these years" in stories or "I'm bigger than I thought " in acceptance page 2 and you'll see the the pictures of my breast!  We are just saying that this is not the right forum for him as we don't promote a "cross dressing" type attitude here. We do wear bras to support breast for comfort and believe that bras are made to support breast and it does not matter if those breast are on a man or woman, however we do not try to show off our breast!

Offline acacio_moore

• Posting Member
I am a young man 23 about to turn 24 in 16 days I have finally embraced having boobs. I love how ti they feel, how soft they are, how bouncy they are and I love showing them off. I am now working to grow them to 38 D I am currently about an A cup. I do a breast enlargement massage before bed wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays started last week? What else can I do to grow them naturally and for free? what should I be eating and drinking?
I applaud you for your desire.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with your question and this should be a safe place for you to ask it and get information or encouragement.  Keep doing the massages but do them every day 3 times if possible. Try gaining a little healthy weight, use protein powder, do incline bench press with low reps, low sets and keep the weight as heavy as you can lift safely and with correct form.  Same with chest presses.  You can also try taking Goat's Rue Extract, Pueraria Mirifica or Ovarian Glandular.  I would try starting with the Goat's Rue first and give it about 3 months.  It naturally increases mammary tissue.  If that doesn't work for you try the Pueraria next.  It increases mammary tissue and nipple/areola size in some people but it doesn't seem to work for everyone.  If the Pueraria works stay on it until you reach your goal size then switch to the Ovarian Glandular and stay on it for 6 months-1 year.  During that time you may get even more growth and once you stop taking it the gains you achieved should become permanent.  Some people have said that they lost their gains from Pueraria after they stopped taking it so that is why it is important to follow it up with Ovarian Glandular to make the gains permanent.  If you don't like Pueraria or if it doesn't work for you take the Ovarian Glandular.  That definitely works.  You are not trying to become a woman I assume so make sure you keep the dose no higher than 2 capsules a day.  Take either 1 or 2 caps first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Stay on it until you reach your goal size and after 6 months to one year on it any gains you achieve should be permanent and once you stop there is a chance they will keep growing on their own.

Good luck!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024