Author Topic: Post-Op pics, not impressed  (Read 2184 times)

Offline andy_v800

• Posting Member
Hi Folks,
A little over a year ago, I had my gyno surgery with lipo and extraction of gland tissue with 600cc of fat extracted which in my opinion is not enough and I think more should of been taken out.

From the pics, I am no expert, but seems to me that my gyno came back after 5 months of post op. And then from then on, it just grew more like wild fire...

After pressing against my nipple area, I cannot feel no gland tissue anymore, but I do have the fat back especially around my arm pit area spreading down to my lower nipple area.

And my areola is the size of a quarter and did not contract as it should of.

So by looking at the pictures, is it safe to say that I have Pseudogyno?
My surgeon examined me after a year and he said it looked good and told me that he would send me before and after photos but never did so.

I am not entirely angry at my surgeon, but he should of taken out more fat, and I don't want to blame him that my gyno has came back, because maybe I think I had no control over my eating habits lately and the lack of exercises.

So is this Pseudogyno or True Gyno? Like I said, I cannot feel any gland tissue protrusion  but a general fatty chest.
Maybe in this photo is not at all bad, because I was holding my phone with one hand. But when I stand straight, it is not flat...

Sorry for the upside down photo...

Thanks

giggsy

"because maybe I think I had no control over my eating habits lately and the lack of exercises"

well, you know what you have to do =)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024