Author Topic: ANSWERS......  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
Hopefully No One Here Will Get Mad At Me. By This, But I Did Some Research & It Said " Yes Most Men & Boys Have Surgery To Remove The Gyno Thinking The Surgery Will Help, But It Won't. Your Chest Will Go Down For A Number Of Years But It Will End Up Coming Right Back".
So I My Thought Is To Just Keep Them

hammer

I would have to agree with you! By the time most guys hit the "golden years" they most likely will get enlarged breast anyway! However, by then hopefully they have come to a stage in their life they will not care!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I have to agree Hammer!  I got my around the age of 66 or 67.  I went from aa small 36A to a fuller 36B.  They still seem to be slowly growing and I  hope they do.  I would like to reach a 36C.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

Well, I don't like being as big as i am, nor do I want to get any bigger, but I sure as hell don't really give a damn about having the breast because there are a lot more important things in life to worry about!

If I guy hasn't figured that out by the time he hits a certain age he better get his shit together! I was a young man when I figured it out, by 26 I had 3 kids, by 29 I had lost 1 in an accident and after you bury a child your life really changes!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Hammer I totally agree!  As you know I nearly lost my 41 year old son to throat caner.  But I refused to believe he would not beat it and he did.  I took him to almost all of his appointments and visited him in between,  He has some lasting scars like no Saliva and a loss of taste buds and speech problems.  But he has overcome them all and still teaches English at his High School.  He could teach at the college level but he is happy where he is, 

hammer

Hammer I totally agree!  As you know I nearly lost my 41 year old son to throat caner.  But I refused to believe he would not beat it and he did.  I took him to almost all of his appointments and visited him in between,  He has some lasting scars like no Saliva and a loss of taste buds and speech problems.  But he has overcome them all and still teaches English at his High School.  He could teach at the college level but he is happy where he is,

Debbie (my wife) lost her 1st husband to esophagus cancer! She was a widow at the age of 28! I met her just before the 2 year anniversary of his death and just after I kicked my ex-wife out. It was a blessing for both of us, and in August we will be married 31 years. She and her 1st had no children, but I had the 3 sons, then her and I had the 2 daughters.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
HAMMER
You Have Some Very Interesting Stories As You See On The Page I Said " I Understand Tell Me More, Because I Know There Is More To The Story, Like It Is This One & The Other Guy On Here Is Very Knowledgeable An Interesting Also. I Would Love To Here You 2, Stories

hammer

HAMMER
You Have Some Very Interesting Stories As You See On The Page I Said " I Understand Tell Me More, Because I Know There Is More To The Story, Like It Is This One & The Other Guy On Here Is Very Knowledgeable An Interesting Also. I Would Love To Here You 2, Stories

If you go to stories, there you will find "my story after all these years" this is my story! It is long and has pictures as well. You can also find my pictures in other places including "I'm bigger then I thought" in acceptance on about page 2 or 3. I have been on the forum since 2011 so I have a lot of post and I've been through a lot in my life that I have shared here on the forum.

Offline Bone011

• Posting Member
I cant find stories but i did add you to my buddy list

hammer

I cant find stories but i did add you to my buddy list

Try this link and see if it works!  
Otherwise, stories are in the General area on the first page of the forum and "my story after this year's" is about un the middle.

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=24515.0

Offline Thesho98

tirereviews.co
I would have to agree with you! By the time most guys hit the "golden years" they most likely will get enlarged breast anyway! However, by then hopefully they have come to a stage in their life they will not care!

I know that many guys do gynecomastia when they use anabolics to gain muscles in order to have a more attractive body. 

Offline KP

• Posting Member
Hi Bone011,

I would have to respectily disagree. Do you have any proof? Any medical related journal that validate your theory?
All of the scientifc articles I have read stated that once the excess gland tissue is removed it is usually permanent. I guess if you gain an extreme amount of weight then I can see your chest gaining that extra fat on top of the muscle. Im not trying to argue with anyone but show me some proof please. I would love to see it and analyze the facts. I also just had gyno surgery recently and I can't see the same amount of chest fat coming back unless I go from 165 to 250 lbs.
Either way, If I can have 20 solid years of looking good and spend 7k for surgery I will take that over feeling shity for 20 years.

Offline Thesho98

tirereviews.co

I know that it has some severe side effect, and the problem nowadays is that guys want to look attractive but does it worth his health?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024