Author Topic: Sizing?  (Read 7748 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Put a 38C black racerback bra on today and it feels like a 36B.  My left cup feels like it is over flowing and the right is almost full'  what gives with these bras.  I even checked the size before I put it on and damn it is tight and small and now my back is sore because of the band.  I tired it on in the store but the does not equate to a day's worth of wearing.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 03:12:36 PM by Athena12@ »
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Johndoe1

Racerback sports bras are supposed to fit tight to support the breasts through compression. If it isn't a sports bra, then it could be the bra.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I agree with John. Racerback bras can fit different. I've always steered away from racerback bras for that reason. I could never find one to fit me the way I liked. When I first started wearing bras about  30 years ago, I  had a couple that were hand me downs from my older sister. I wore them a few times but never really cared for them. 

I wear underwire bras with the conventional back closures. In the colder months, I tend to wear molded cup bras and I will either wear lace or unlined in the warmer months.  My high beams are very sensitive to the cold.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I wish I had High Beams, ABWG.  But my late development breast don't posses them, maybe later.  But I agrees lace and lightly lined bras in the summer and for me. molded cups in the winter, They just make me feel better and warmer.

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
  • rolling with the punches
I wish I had High Beams, ABWG.  But my late development breast don't posses them, maybe later.  But I agrees lace and lightly lined bras in the summer and for me. molded cups in the winter, They just make me feel better and warmer.

regarding the high beams...

my nipples are small but mighty. the headlights are on 90% of time. actually i can’t think of a time i looked and they weren’t at attention.

i’m more conscious of them now that my breast are taking a more feminine shape. easy to notice when i have a tshirt or sweater type of top on.

what to do? tape? i go bra-less most of time. (38A - 38B)

Offline Johndoe1

High beams has been a problem for me as well. My wife would comment when we would go somewhere and they were on. After I started wearing a bra, high beams are hidden behind the cups and aren't a problem anymore.

aboywithgirls

II prefer molded cups. They provide more control over the girls. As long as you're careful with what you choose for a bra, the cups can actually broaden out your breasts and give the illusion of not being as big as you are. It's the same idea as a minimizer bra. 

hammer

I haven't had the high beam problem for many years! I remember when I was still working I was ordering tee shirts with my company name on and I was trying on some samples. The sales rep was an old class mate of mine and when I came out of our bedroom with the 1st tee on she commented about my "NHO" nipple hard on! Debbie ask what that was so Patty told her and also apologize for her comment! I said we've known each other to long to let a little fun get between our friendship! I was around a b/c cup then!

It wasn't long after that, that my health started going crazy and my boobs started growing like well watered weeds!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I have never had High Beams, but won't mind just to see what it's like.  I'd like some growth too but only God knows if that will happen.  I had to get some blood work done for my Endo. Doctor today and had fun with the nurse.  She was very nice and we had quite a conversation.  She told me about her knee surgery and her old job at the hospital where she was constantly on the move and transferred to where she is now to keep from all that walking and in the process I am sure she could see my white lace bra under my undershirt so I joked about it.  She was very understanding and obviously knew I was comfortable with them. SHE said if they don't bother you why do anything.  I replied the only problem I had with them is trying to figure out which bra to wear every day.  She just chuckled at that point.

aboywithgirls

My high beams haven't stopped since my mammogram. I haven't had as much milk leakage. I've been using the nursing pads which help tone down the "nipple hard on". I've been thinking that the nursing pads will help in the summer months with my lace cups that offer no safe guard when you walk into the A/C from outside or even any refrigerated section of the grocery store.  If you have sensitive nipples, you know what I mean. 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi all as far as high beams go I have my nipples pierced and you can not hide that they poke even through my bra. ABWG I am glad I do not have a leakage problem maybe in the future but for now no. Bright Blessings

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024