Author Topic: Filling out?  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Was looking through some older posts and found one of mine with a pic from mid October. I’ve lost near 15 pounds since then, the under band is now 39 to 38 1/2 depending on the day, while over the bust has stayed around 49 1/2. Ive sister sized since then from a 42D to a 40DD. Also, I’ve had some growing pains off and on in the 5 months since the first pic was taken and thought it would be interesting to re-create the older pic to see if there was a change. What do you think?

Update: It’s been 6 months since the last pic. Here’s today’s.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 12:51:27 PM by Traveler »

Offline blad

I can not be certain myself from the pictures if the fit has changed.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

Looks like you are filling out. Your appearance is getting better and things are looking very natural and that's good and makes it easier to blend in.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I think Dude and John have put it in the right frame. “Smooth and natural” is how I feel about it. Instead of my breasts filling 3/4ths of the bra like a bucket, the tops seem more natural now and does smooth out the appearance. Even with the weight loss I think I’ve grown a bit to even out the shape.

Online curiousk

• Silver Member
It appears that you filled it out just a bit more.  I'm beginning a weight loss program to try and get healthy.  I'll be interested to see how my breasts will react to weight loss.  The fact that I get tingling feelings in my breasts almost daily and beginning to have some hot flashes tells me that growth is probably in my future.  Any weight loss is good health wise, but we'll see what or if it does anything to my body.

perky

It was that tingling feeling that made me first realise I had something going on with my breasts. I would describe it more like a can of coke being poured inside my breasts and being shaken up. It used to happen mostly at night and Id loose sleep, go downstair and look in horror in the mirror because I could see the shape of my chest changing pretty much daily. The growth back then (about 2 1/2 years ago) was pretty fast for a few months but since has thankfully slowed down considerably, although I do think recently I've started to grow a little again. Im not huge by any means and if they stay as they are now Ill be perfectly happy. They do have their benefits.....

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Mine are more of an achy feeling with a bit of pain going from under my arms to the nipple area and they do get itchy. 

perky

I think I must be one of the lucky few. I don't have any pain and I'm not very big. 
However they just feel amazing. 

Offline taxmapper

It was that tingling feeling that made me first realise I had something going on with my breasts. I would describe it more like a can of coke being poured inside my breasts and being shaken up. It used to happen mostly at night and Id loose sleep, go downstair and look in horror in the mirror because I could see the shape of my chest changing pretty much daily. The growth back then (about 2 1/2 years ago) was pretty fast for a few months but since has thankfully slowed down considerably, although I do think recently I've started to grow a little again. Im not huge by any means and if they stay as they are now Ill be perfectly happy. They do have their benefits.....
I used the description f micro sized pop rocks going off, but that's a really good description for me. I have had the situation now of Ill be sitting at work and they feel like they are growing in the bra. Like cloth being moved over skin sensation. 

Three weeks ago i was pushing 47 inches at the bust. Now I am consistently over 47 inches moving to 48.   I surmise that Ill hit 49 by mid year if I keep growing. but I also noticed that the 'slowdown" in growth really wasn't as rather than pushing out, they were filling out and getting rounder. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Update: It’s subtle, but I’m a bit bigger and also lost another 8 pounds in the last six months.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024