Author Topic: Here are my breasts  (Read 2725 times)

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
My weight has always been put on my chest/thighs/backside. I had a c cup by my first year of high school. Been a wild ride but my wife enjoys motor boating them. I still hide them publicly unless I’m hiking, cycling, and other outdoor activities where compression would make me too hot.

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
Pretty clear this is legit Gynecomastia from the pictures; what are your expectations from posting these photos here? If you are accepting of the condition or not will help us to to craft/influence your path forward based on our experiences.

Offline Johndoe1

Looks like you are either a high Grade 3 or low Grade 4 gynecomastia. Do you feel much weight pulling on your chest? If so your tissue may be dense meaning your ratio of glands vs fat maybe more equal, similar to women's.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
Pretty clear this is legit Gynecomastia from the pictures; what are your expectations from posting these photos here? If you are accepting of the condition or not will help us to to craft/influence your path forward based on our experiences.
I have come to terms with my condition and plan to sculpt my body despite having feminine breasts. I could write a book with my stories believe me. Also I do feel some pulling when I lean forward and they look much larger in that same position. They fall back toward my neck when I’m laying flat and have a somewhat reduced appearance. 

Offline Johndoe1

Lying on your back will tend to flatten them out some. Are you considering support or have you not gone that far yet? If you are feeling the weight of them and experience bouncing when walking or going up or down stairs, you might want to consider support. Just a guess but you might be somewhere around a D/DD or F cup depending on the band size. And there is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. 

Offline brock123

• Silver Member

Good for you!  But again ... what advice are you looking for here?  The obvious answer would be a proper Sports Bra; these will compress your breasts and provide comfort while still fitting in with "sculpt my body", but Sports Bras are not intended as an everyday use garment.  It all boils down to you; if you like and can deal with wearing a compression Sports Bra that will likely hide the condition; I personally suggest heading out to Amazon and seeing what you find with the search term "Oalka". Comfy and effective.  If you want to present as a flat-chested male, you may want to look at chest binders or male-targeted extreme compression garments like "Underworks" or even "Spanx" sells.

I'm nearly not as busty as you are anymore, and I found that my wife wasn't entirely cool with the "bra" concept (sports or otherwise), but had no issues with male-targeted garments like the ones from Spanx provided I was wearing a proper "male" T-Shirt over it.  BTW she's like a 34G these days so ... yeah, whatever lady :)

Based on nothing more than the photos, I personally think a high quality compression-type Sports Bra is in in order if you desire concealment.  If you're really OK with being ripped everywhere but your chest and truly want to accept/exhibit "them", you should definitely look into women's bras that happen to fit a man well (i.e. wide-set).

If you got 'em and don't mind flaunting 'em, your options are nearly without bounds.

Offline SideSet

What has your wife said about you wearing a bra?

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member

Good for you!  But again ... what advice are you looking for here?  The obvious answer would be a proper Sports Bra; these will compress your breasts and provide comfort while still fitting in with "sculpt my body", but Sports Bras are not intended as an everyday use garment.  It all boils down to you; if you like and can deal with wearing a compression Sports Bra that will likely hide the condition; I personally suggest heading out to Amazon and seeing what you find with the search term "Oalka". Comfy and effective.  If you want to present as a flat-chested male, you may want to look at chest binders or male-targeted extreme compression garments like "Underworks" or even "Spanx" sells.

I'm nearly not as busty as you are anymore, and I found that my wife wasn't entirely cool with the "bra" concept (sports or otherwise), but had no issues with male-targeted garments like the ones from Spanx provided I was wearing a proper "male" T-Shirt over it.  BTW she's like a 34G these days so ... yeah, whatever lady :)

Based on nothing more than the photos, I personally think a high quality compression-type Sports Bra is in in order if you desire concealment.  If you're really OK with being ripped everywhere but your chest and truly want to accept/exhibit "them", you should definitely look into women's bras that happen to fit a man well (i.e. wide-set).

If you got 'em and don't mind flaunting 'em, your options are nearly without bounds.
I guess more of less what I mean is not become buff but not have the overall unhealthy overweight appearance to go along with my breasts. I preferred myself with a small belly over the bigger belly that helps hide the “curvy factor.” When you’re sort of trim and you’re sporting a D cup it makes people wonder what’s going on more than a bigger guy with some man boobs. 

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
What has your wife said about you wearing a bra?
I wear a chest binding tank top for the most part or a spanx type of tank shop under my clothes. While I have a feminine figure front and back I am quite athletic and tall so I think she would rather me be her big strong boob man than her husband picking out bras with her. Me personally.. I think men finding support in bras is perfectly normal and I wouldn’t shy away from helping my friends buy one if they wanted one. Wearing a bra isn’t cross dressing because if this forum proves anything… anyone can have a nice big pair

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I did the compression tees and tops for a couple of years before I broke down and tried a bra. Your journey to acceptance may take a different path but once I tried a real bra there was no going back, for me the comfort and control of my jiggling far outweighed the slight added projection. I’m currently in a 40DD and almost no one notices. Patterns and a bottom down style of shirts hides everything quite well.

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
Why did you break down and try a bra? Also did you experience the appearance of sweat marks more often when wearing compression gear underwear regular clothes? I find myself only able to wear moisture wicking shirts unless I want to be covered in sweat marks under my breasts and back. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I tried to tough it out last summer the compression tees just got too much to wear full time. Hot and uncomfortable. It was initially for just around the house as fall and winter rolled around it was just too easy to wear full time as it was easy to hide. Now I just don’t care if I occasionally get caught as most people don’t notice nor do they seem to care. A patterned button down shirt makes it hard to get caught.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024