Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1325 times)

OnlyGodKnowsWhy

Hello. I've been a lirker for quite some time. I was always overweight growing up, (I wrestled the 150 pound weight class in 6th grade) so obviously I've always had breasts. When I got married 7 years ago, I weighed 220 pounds. I started looking weight a few years ago to try and get in shape, but my breasts seem to grow no matter what I do. I am currently at 185 pounds, 6'1", fairly muscular build. A year and a half ago I started wearing a bra to help support myself as my chest and back would get sore. I started in a 38B, as I lost weight I went to a 36C, and I've been swapping out bras to 36D as I retire them. I don't have puffy nipples or big areolas, but I do feel mass under my breasts that to me feels a bit firmer than regular fat. Its not hard though. Will my chest just be the last place I loose fat, or is it legit breast growth?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 06:42:27 AM by OnlyGodKnowsWhy »

Offline blad

I think most here would agree that your breast tissue will not reduce with weight loss.

Also, like many of us, it seems you have found that a bra is an effective way to manage your breast growth. You may likely decide to wear a bra for the rest of your life.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

You pass the pencil test 😘

OnlyGodKnowsWhy

Offline SideSet

I believe busty is referring to if you slide a pencil under your breast and it stays in the fold, then you need to be wearing a bra

OnlyGodKnowsWhy

I believe busty is referring to if you slide a pencil under your breast and it stays in the fold, then you need to be wearing a bra
Gotcha. I can for sure hold a pencil under my breast. I need to wear a bra like a woman does, as I have for quite a while now

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
In my opinion, you should definitely consult with a physician and be as honest as possible with him/her.  To me, this is clearly gynecomastia, but you need to figure out what that diagnosis means to you? This forum tends to lean towards men that have accepted and are on-board with their chests; that position may not be right for everyone.

If this were me, I'd be asking myself how I feel about wearing a bra. Does this make me uncomfortable? Is the feeling the same while around both female and male company? I won't beat around the proverbial bush here; I think bras are "for the support of breasts", and while they were clearly designed for women, there are so many men out there that, quite frankly, have breasts that need support.

I've personally grown more and more towards accepting "what I have" over the years. In my case it's not true Gynecomastia, but I do have (fatty) moobs that would threaten a great deal many women. It's 2022. A man should be able to do whatever they want to make themselves feel like themselves. Things like earrings, tattoos, fancy clothing, long hair, and yes, Gyne ... all of these originally male things were identified thousands of years ago and embraced by men.

Kazmage

I am much the same I have always been big and until recently I just thought my boobs where fat until I started to get pain in them 
The first doctor I went to just told me it's just fat 
The second doctor immediately sent me for a ultrasound and came back with gynecomastia and that could be causing my slouch 
Not long after that my Mrs and sister persuaded me to try a bra and I have never looked back I sit up straighter and while the pain still happens fron time to time its less frequent 
At first I was not sure about it but I have grown to accept my boobs as part of me 

Orb

Just waned to say welcome to a place you never thought you would be. 
All kidding aside I'm glad you found this space.  I'm amazed at the wisdom here.  With time you will have heard enough to embrace life where you are, or  join the top half of the group, go the surgery route and... live.
Keep reading on and ask all the questions you have and have time for. 
  It appears to me your in a pretty good place.  There is no perfect sculpted body or body type.  That's fiction and in fiction movies.  Love yourself and live a great life. 
  Wishing you the best and forgive us if we fall short on some of the questions you seek answers to .

p.r.1974

It does seem that even some of the hollywood types are voicing their truths about body standards. Channing Tatum did a spot on one f the talk shows recently, and talked of the challenges for him in Majic Mike 3.

(CNN)If you like how Channing Tatum's body looks in the "Magic Mike" movies, know that he says it's not easy to achieve.

During an appearance on "The Kelly Clarkson Show" to promote his new film "Dog," the actor reacted to a photo of him in character as the stripper, "Mike."
"That might be the reason why I didn't want to do a third one because I have to look like that," Tatum quipped.

He went on to say even if you are someone who works out regularly, achieving the "Magic Mike" look is "not natural."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024