Author Topic: After The Op... Changes?  (Read 1489 times)

Offline tom9900

• Posting Member
I'm 18 years old and i'd say that I look a bit awkward still going through puberty and all.. Someone recently told me that after their tonsils were removed they immediately grew and developed normally, the tonsils stunted his growth. Have there been any similiar cases involving gyne being the development blockage?

Not trying to be weird but could there be a possibility of penis growth after the op?

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
Never heard of anything like that.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Nope: I think it goes something like this.......as you are going through puberty your test is all over the place , it will finaly settle out at an optimum level .Due to the Eostrogen and test ratio/relationship ....as the test rises so does the eostrogen.....but test levels return to a lower level quicker than eostorgen.....when the eostrogen level is higher than the test your body is in more of a female state......breast growth, loss of body hair.....stuff like that...........
Just wait for your body to stop changing.
Thats my theory anyway........it happens that way to steroid uses......

If you only have lipo you can still have gland growth.....but if you remove all of the gland it will not come back....No Gland= No growth......but i think they leave a small amount of gland.....but chances of groing back are slim unless your  test/eostorogen are out of whack

Mark
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 08:49:27 PM by markashleigh1979 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024