Author Topic: help me  (Read 1373 times)

Offline everbero

hey, ive done before christmass a 6 week cycle of sustonol 250 and dianabol, after which i took clomid for 3 weeks but also drank alcohol over xmass a 8 times, after which i went clean till the end of januaury, and started a cycle of equpoice and tri-tembolin for 3 weeks, changed to equpoice and primabol, now im planning to continue on to another 3 weeks of equpoice and primabol after which taking the apporiate estorgen blockers and goin clean for a extended period of time. my problem is underneith my right nipple ive developed a small lump, and my back itches occasionally, im paraniod that im developing bitch breasts, all my research in steriods states i shouldnt. anyone had experience in this matter and is the small lump because of steriods?? can i take anything while finishing my cycle to stop lump enlargement.
thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You are playing with fire and yes, you could get burned.

In a recent program (I think it was on The Learning Channel) a man was identified who was a normal, healthy male prior to use of steroids but wound up with hormone levels which would have been normal for a pre-adolescent girl.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024