Author Topic: 9 days post op and chest sinks in when flexed  (Read 3267 times)

Offline oceanseleven

Was wondering if anyone had the concave sucked in look on your chest after bilateral  lipo/excision when you flex your pecs. Is this a temporary healing issue that will correct itself in time or not. Its actually the aereola and nipple on both breast areas. I am happy with the flat chest results....great for teeshirts and summer but am kind of freaked out at this abnormal looking flexed chest problem. Any support???
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 03:10:55 PM by oceanseleven »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Is this a temporary healing issue that will correct itself in time.

Dude....

Having concavities is one of the 'irregularities' that you have to be willing to accept. Gynecomastic Reduction Surgery is a fix not a cure! The best person to talk to about this issue is your PS. He/she will be able to give you the most informed advice.

I have a slight concavity when I flex also. Ask me if I care! All I ever wanted from surgery was to be able to go out in public with just a t-shirt and not have people stare, point, giggle, laugh, grab at or make rude comments about my moobs.

Ya gotta have 'Realistic Expectations'!!!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline oceanseleven

Offline zinc

• Posting Member
I imagine gaining a little lean muscle on your chest would help.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

Dude....

Having concavities is one of the 'irregularities' that you have to be willing to accept. Gynecomastic Reduction Surgery is a fix not a cure! The best person to talk to about this issue is your PS. He/she will be able to give you the most informed advice.

I have a slight concavity when I flex also. Ask me if I care! All I ever wanted from surgery was to be able to go out in public with just a t-shirt and not have people stare, point, giggle, laugh, grab at or make rude comments about my moobs.

Ya gotta have 'Realistic Expectations'!!!

John.

My thoughts exactly.

You have a body that was deformed and has sinced by surgically corrected. You can't expect your body to look like it was a-okay from the get-go.

I have the concavity, too, and I don't give a lick. I'm just glad to have a flat chest to live life in.

You have to ask yourself if you'd rather have big nugs or small indentations in your chest. To me, it's a no-brainer.

Offline RSSWalker

Do the indentations happen for all gyne surgeries or only in a few cases?

Offline b-rad

• Posting Member
It's certainly not all procedures, but it does happen in some. Many times the PS will leave a flap of fat behind the nipple to help insure it not being concave. I think that that backfired for me though, cause my ps did that and my nips stick out still..laaaaame.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
It's certainly not all procedures, but it does happen in some. Many times the PS will leave a flap of fat behind the nipple to help insure it not being concave. I think that that backfired for me though, cause my ps did that and my nips stick out still..laaaaame.

Exactly. This is what I meant in the other post about gyne surgery not being "cut and dry." I think it is one of the more "artistic" procedures, along with rhinoplasty.

The concave thing is by no means "a given." From what I've seen the concave thing is the exception, not the rule.

But, you need to be prepared for it just the same. Talk with your PS and let him know if you have a big problem with that.

But, just keep in mind that that little discussion with your PS may cause him to be extra conservative and not take out enough and thus leave you puffy still.

It's like walking a tightrope.

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
I have yet to get my surgery, but my guess would be that you had fat there, now you have nothing.

If you had muscle there, your chest would take shape and you'd lose the concavity.

As it is now with my gyne, I have a well defined chest with two glands in front of that nice muscle I've built.

I'm looking forward to removing the "dirt from my bumper" so I can see the true shape my chest should have.

I think most guys who get gyn surgery without being fit are kinda wasting their time unless it's a huge c-cup problem.

ceo

Offline rhinopothole

• Posting Member
  • Needs help!
i would jsut go work out for a while, do bench press, incline press and decline press.  these r all the best works outs u can do on your entire chest area.  give it a try and see what happens.  i would put lotion on the breast area so the skin stretches with u as u grow and fill in from lifting weights.  this could help the nips flatten out and take a more "normal" shape.

ps  coccoa-butter would probably be the best choice.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 01:27:14 PM by rhinopothole »

kicka

Oceans 11 i no a guy who had the whole gland removed he said that in time the fat redistributes itself and it gets better

in conversations like this i often think of pro body buliders there body has to look perfect yet they have many gyne ops (well some of em) wonder what they do??
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 07:01:09 AM by kicka »

Offline oceanseleven

Excellent feedback from everyone. I agree about adding lean muscle to the program. I  will start a chest exercise program and will continue to post results. It makes sense obviously. I am very happy with the results. just some fine tuning. I had lipoplasty originally. After 3 months I wasnt satisfied and my PS said no problem for the excision. He performed it in March. He excised and also did more lipo contouring. I Have one more day in the compression vest and will burn them soon afterwards. Thanks people ;)

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
i have a slight concavity too, i'll take it any day instead of gyne...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024