Author Topic: quick question about t3 and other drugs  (Read 1965 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
i got T3's and some anti biotics... i woke up today at 6 am and kept thinking i was hearing my sister and cousin talking/having a full conversation and i was talking with them to shut up...

Did anybody else hallucinate or hear peoples voices early in the morning after taking these medicines ?

Its really weird because i was talking with them until i realized they arent even home....... ones not even in the city...

I had the op yesterday and took the medicines at 4 am because i woke up in pain so maybe its a combination or my brains playing tricks on me??

either way its some fun ass painkillers should i cut it down to one t3 over 2?

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
just did an E search and apparently T3's and Codeine (the kind i have) can give you hallucinations.. thank god i thought it was the anti biotics and some sickness i may have gotten from the hospital!!

lol how com enobody ever mentioned this? do a search for Hallucinations and T3's and some posts come up by people having the same thing.. I have not seen anything just u can hear their voices clearly when sleeping/wakin up

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
initially i thought you were talking about the thyroid drug T3 (Triiodothyronine), but now see you were talking about Tylenol-3's... codine is an opiate and if you're abusing them and taking higher than prescribed dose (or even if your prescribed dose is too high) you may experience hallucinations.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024