Author Topic: DrBerment would you mind answering my questions  (Read 2974 times)

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Hello Doctor Berment,I will have my surgery on 15/6,and i still have some questions,the docotor said that it will cut all my fat and gland(no liposuction,because my case is puffy,and the docotor say the fat can be cut out stimultaneously),will that mean gyne never come back ?And what should i mention after the surgery.
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
What exactly are you trying to say? What's the question?

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Hmm,sorry i haven't express my question effectively.And i know that DrBerment have many experience,so i want to ask dose he face some case in 1st cut the gland and fat can not get a good result and need to do the lipo 2nd?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Oh, why didn't you say that the first time?  ;D ;D

Sorry dude, I'm still lost.

Dr. Bermant knows his stuff and I'm sure he'll know what you're trying to say.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:23:53 PM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Oh, why didn't you say that the first time?  ;D ;D

Sorry dude, I'm still lost.

;D ;D ;D

John.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 07:41:18 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
geez guys, unless your mandarin and other languages are fluent, take it easy, he's trying to ask an honest question :-/

hiufung, i'm not bermant, but he might tell you that he might remove both gland and fat, but it depends on what would work best.  for example a surgeon might remove the gland and then use lipo for cosmetic adjustment.  lipo-only is normally for where there is just a large mass.  and since it is impossible to remove 100% of gland tissue, it is not possible to guarantee it will never return, but if your hormones are stable, then return is normally unlikely.  
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 10:01:43 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

DrBermant

Hmm,sorry i haven't express my question effectively.And i know that DrBerment have many experience,so i want to ask dose he face some case in 1st cut the gland and fat can not get a good result and need to do the lipo 2nd?

Each doctor uses the techniques with which they feel comfortable.  I prefer my Dynamic Technique where I choose from my artist's pallet of surgical options based on what I find in each patient at the time of surgery. While I find liposuction fine for fat, I prefer excision for the glandular components. To minimize the chances of recurrence, I target the gland elements first.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Thank for your information.My doctor will do the gland excision in tomorrow,he said that he can cut the fat stimultaneously.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024