Author Topic: Will we ever be normal?  (Read 2403 times)

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
I'm sure everybody here thinks their life sucks because of gyno. Ive had it since 13 from either being overweight, smoking pot or taking anti-depressants. Maybe a combination of all of these.

I was on the anti depressants because basically i hated myself so much. I was really fat and I hated my friends, my family......I had had gyno, bad acne....life sucked.

I was really overweight (about 300 lbs) even though i always played sports. I just ate a hell of a lot. I always knew i would lose weight, and it took awhile to finally get started but i lost more than 100 lbs and it feels great. I feel so mentally strong like i can do anything i set my mind to.

However i have run into somewhat of a new depression. I look so good with a shirt on now......people want to see me without a shirt on but I just cant do it because of the gyno. At least when i was a fat slob nobody wanted to see me anyway right?

And theres stretch marks all over my body......i just feel like i did all that hard work for nothing because i still cant comfortably take my shirt off. All that work and nothing to show...

Everybody my age has girlfriends, but i cant say 1 word to a girl because i just dont want to get close. Because if i do eventually theyre going to want to see me and i just cant handle it. I feel so isolated......

Maybe the worst thing is that ive been boxing for awhile and want to get into the ring and compete but i cant comfortably do it at this point.

Basically, i need the surgery. But this idiot doctor is trying to tell me i dont need it because he has seen way worse. I know there has been way worse cases. But i cannot live with these big puffy nipples i just cant do it. Im going back to see that doctor soon and I think i have to really open up to him and tell him the truth of how this is killing my life.

I have a question.......anybody that has had surgery.......do you look the way you pictured yourself looking after the surgery? Ive seen some gross post surgery pics. I heard swelling can last up to like 6 months......darn i just dont have this kind of time. Ive only got a short amount of high school time left and i need to get laid before college. Its probbaly going to take forever to get a surgery date booked anyway..........my life is fucked as i know it. Sorry for the rant but i dont have anybody i can talk to about this stuff and i just needed to get this off my chest....ooooh what a pun.

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
I'm not interested in getting back on the anti depressants. I found they messed with my sleep and i just didnt like having to take something to control my emotions.

I dont know if i would want to tell a girl im a virgin. She probably wouldnt want anything to do with me. I just gotta do my homework.

I fear that my gyne will never be fixed. Like they just wont do the surgery or if i get the surgery that they will not fix the problem. If that happens then I dont know what i will do. I fear that this will happen and i will end up being alone and depressed my entire life.

ive thought about suicide but i would never do it because i would never want to hurt the people that care about me.

Actually i would never want to end my life anyway but sometimes i cant help but think about it because it feels like everybody around me has so much and i have so little because of the gyno. They really do not know how much freedom they have and how lucky they are to have a normal looking body.

i love this place because before i came here i felt like i was the only one that had to live like this. Ive only heard of a couple people with the problem that i actually know. Actually they dont even know that i know. I know because ive heard lots of people make fun of them behind their back......and everytime i hear it it hurts me just as bad because of the fear of taking my shirt off anywhere and having people do the same to me.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
On being a virgin thing. We all were once. The girl I lost it too was hugely more experienced than me. I didn't even tell her I was a virgin , tried to play the big man.

She just said 'your a virgin aren't you?' I said no and she just smiled and didn't say anything. But she seemed to get a great kick about her being my first. And we had a great time that is all I will say. ;D

Serioously girls like blokes have their arseholes. But there are plenty who aren't . If she has a problem with you being a virgin it's her not you. Before I got ill with anxiety I knew quite a few girls and they would talk about enjoying 'breaking in' a virgin.So I really don't think it will be a turn off for most quite the oppostite unless you still are at fifty ;D

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 09:52:48 AM by Worrier »

Offline MasterlessMan

• Posting Member
I'm still a Virgin, but I've seen a good bit of action with some girls.  In fact the V factor has helped the hookups, I just tell them I'm inexperienced and they usually think it's cute (Although it depends how you tell them, you have to be confident about it).  So I guess I'm technically not inexperienced, buuuut a little white lie here and there for a hookup never hurt anyone ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024