Author Topic: do i have it or will it go away  (Read 3847 times)

Offline hakk1

hi im new here

I've had puffy nipples since i started puberty, like since i turned 13. Now im nearly 16 and i still have it.

But randomly my nipples will go puffy or go small and hard and not puffy and change sizes, not instant but like just randomly over time. Does this mean that i will only have this untill puberty is over? Also im not overweight.

by the way it was pretty tough coming on here haha havent really talked to anyone about this

Offline hakk1

oh and sometimes in cold conditions it will go smaller  :-\

Offline AlphaMale07

hi im new here

I've had puffy nipples since i started puberty, like since i turned 13. Now im nearly 16 and i still have it.

But randomly my nipples will go puffy or go small and hard and not puffy and change sizes, not instant but like just randomly over time. Does this mean that i will only have this untill puberty is over? Also im not overweight.

by the way it was pretty tough coming on here haha havent really talked to anyone about this

Yea I only have one puffy nipple. It's weird because everything you said is exactly my situation. I thought I was the only one who had it until I checked online. It could be worse according to sites.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024