Author Topic: Weight loss and Gynecomastia?  (Read 2960 times)

King_kaboodle

Question: Have any of you noticed a particular difference in your gyno during weight loss?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 07:04:14 PM by becky »

Offline theblues

• Bronze Member
When I entered puberty, I was quite fat and immediately got gyne. That was around 14. At 16 I lost weight and was real skinny, and my gyne almost disappeared. Well, it did disappear, I would say 99% of it.
At about 18, I regained most of the weight and my gyne reappeared as well. Later on I dropped the weight again, and it stayed with me, and even developed gland tissue. For example, last summer, I was pretty skinny but still didn't take my shirt off at the beach quite simply because i still had pretty decent moobs.

I have no idea why my gyne disappeared once, and didn't the other time (and even got glands on top of that!)...so hopefully this is my last summer with these infernal pests hanging from me....I have an endo appointment on the 21st of August, and if all goes well, I shall be moob-free by 2008!!!!!  ;D :D

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Im just wondering if a point will come when my chest no longer keeps up with it and finally comes forth. Anyone else noticed this?

Yes, more than likely your m(o)(o)bs will get to a point where they will no longer decrease in size no matter how much weight you loose. At one time I got my weight down to 148 lbs standing at 6 feet in an attempt to rid my self of the gyne. The m(o)(o)bs got a tad smaller but never went way completely. However, we are all different and what didn't work for me, may work for you. In the majority of cases though, loosing weight just doesn't cut it....  :-\

My moobs havent seen the light of day in a while :-P

Get surgery and let the sun shine on your chest. It's an awesome feeling dude. One that most guys take for granted...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024