Author Topic: My Andractim Experiment  (Read 20335 times)

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Sounding good so far..

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 15: It's been two weeks since I started treatment. The gland is definately under a slow, steady shrinking process. The nips continue to be sore everyday. The gland is still quite dense though. This treatment definately requires a good amount of patience. So anyone who is going to be doing this, prepare for the long wait.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
Day 16: Woke up late today and didn't apply andractim till about 12 in the afternoon, throwing off my cycle a bit. Other than that minimal changes from yesterday.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 09:30:25 AM by Boobs »

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 17: No major changes to the shape of the gland yet. It is still sore pretty often and gland closest to the nips seems to be breaking up and becoming more bead-like. I think that I am going to update a little less frequently though. Perhaps every 2-3 days or so. But I promise I won't not update again like alot of people seem to do on this board.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 18: I wanted to update again today because I have noticed some increased sensitivity to my gland and I noticed that my left boob was kind of itchy today.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 22:
no HUGE changes. it is definately breaking down in the middle of my gland. I have quite a few beads of gland floating around, and now it seems to be spreading towards my arm pits and making the gland softer there. soreness still everyday. my pec also seems to be getting a more natural shape, but I can't say for sure yet. still have a 15% of so left in the 1st tube and quite a bit of gland still.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 02:36:17 PM by Boobs »

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
I'm thinking about buying a third tube to make up for the lost time. This truly ticks me off. I heard taking vitamin B6 and Zinc might be able to reduce DHT by up to 90%. Man I hope I spared some of you a headache.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 26: gland seems to be shrinking at a slightly faster rate now. Still no huge changes in appearance. The gland right under my nipples is melting away faster and the gland towards my armpits is breaking up noticeably now.

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
day 31: I just started on my second tube today. The gland has gone down some since I've started but it hasn't been all I've hoped for. I'm trying to stay optimistic for the second tube, but I honestly think it would take a miracle from God to shrink to a normal size. So that's what I'm praying for.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 03:21:50 PM by Boobs »

Offline elian23

Any updates m8?

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
yep... unfortunately I am almost done with the second tube and have had no significant results. I have noticed a slight shrinkage in the gland but definately not to the extent of what I was hoping for. I will update again when I am completely done.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Surgery is the ONLY treatment option.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Boobs

• Silver Member
not neccessarily

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
not neccessarily

does this mean the Andractim worked?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024