Author Topic: Gyno or just fatt?  (Read 6845 times)

lakris

Hi
Had problems with manboobs since puberty. Not a really bad case, people have mostly thought I had large chest muscles when I wear t-shirt. But I hate my man boobs. I don't let my girlfriend get near my chest. No matter how much I train, my chest muscle gets bigger but my breasts hide it. I tried to go down in weight, I am 6feet 2¨ and slimed down to 174 pounds. My chest reduced some but not allot. Now I have bin training a while again and weigh around 210pounds. My optimal weight I think, because of my work which is very physical.
Here is some pic

Do you think this is treatable without surgery? Fat suction in my country  cost about 3600 us-dollar and no chance of getting the government to pay.

I have also just started with anabolic steroids (tbol) for the first time, bad selfesteem.. I got some aromataize inhibitor (estrogen blocker) called arimidex. Would this in any way help reduce this?

All you people in here struggle with the same thing, so you all probably know how this feels. I have always put up a tough shell, but when people get close I am always scared shitless. When someone has touched my chest bad comments about my breasts have followed, and thus resulting in the my poor self esteem even to this day.. Isn't life grand

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
1) since you say you're working out and stuff, and it still looks bad you probably have gyno and not just fat
2) liposuction only wont do the trick, you'll need glandular excision (or w/e its called)
3) building bigger pecs (chest muscles) will only make your "manboobs" appear bigger because the muscle is located underneath the gland
4) you say youve started using steroids to reduce gyne??? steroids CAUSE gyne!! (?)
5) you posted this in the wrong forum it should be here -> http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?board=4.0

and btw from the pics i see your chest looks fine

lakris

The steroids I started is not a aromatizing steroid. Therefore it doesent convert to estrogen so it will not cause gyne to grow. But in case I  have a estrogen blocker on hand. Some have used it to reverse steroid caused gyne.
The roids is not someting I started using to combat gyne, but I want to get bigger arms and hope for a more symmetric upper body. I hoped that by getting more muscular I would look better. But in reality it just made my chest more noticeable.
So surgery is the only way to go..

How do I move the thread?

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
wait till a mod sees it (you can send a personal message to some1) or just start a new thread

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024