Author Topic: Do you think i have gyno  (Read 4537 times)

Offline Mark56

I always thought I had large breast,  do you think I actually
have gyno?

Offline gotgyne

I think it's a mild form of gynecomastia.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

hammer

I would have to agree. It isn't a bad case, however, you have it!

Welcome to the gynecomastia forum!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree so far, but note that you appear to be somewhat overweight. That does complicate things. Not only is the breast area a common place for fat to deposit, but excess fat actually leads to glandular tissue growth. Rarely will weight loss alone get rid of Gynecomastia, but weight loss should preceed surgery. When you go for surgery, you'll get a better result if you have done your part first.
Grandpa Dan

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
It's like mine. Easy to disguise. I just wear a smaller vest. I think most people would not notice unless they have gyne themselves

hammer

It's like mine. Easy to disguise. I just wear a smaller vest. I think most people would not notice unless they have gyne themselves

The facts are gentlemen, we assume that people notice our chest much more then they do! They are so busy in their own worlds worried about this, that or the other thing they don't have the time or the attention to be focused on your chest or mine. I thought for years that everyone was noticed my boobs, and I'm a double D and it is impossible to hid them. After joining this forum and doing some reading I came to understand what I just wrote.

Unless, you run into a "people watcher" you will not be noticed as much as you think that you are, and if so, it is their problem, not yours. If someone would have the "balls" to say anything just ask them if man boobs turn them on, you prefer women's!

God bless
Bob aka Hammer

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
OP - honestly - if you were 40/50 pounds lighter - I don't know if you'd have a chest that's not normal. I don't see unusual sagging, or puffiness or conical shaping at all. I'm going to say it's just fat. And when looking at your waistline, the chest seems well proportioned to the rest of you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024