Author Topic: A big step for me  (Read 7500 times)

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
Well, this is a big step for me. This is what I'm dealing with these days. Also yes, the bra is basically Tardis blue but it fits great and I it got new on eBay for $20.  And me if I'm going out during the day.

Boomer

hammer

It's not bad yet! As you have said, I've got some big guns lol!

Its a great thing though that we have the good support team when we go through the changing times, and I'm not talking about the bra either lol! I'm talking about the good wives, and family's! 

Bob

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
Too true Bob, btw does the Navy know you have 2 of their torpedoes?  Just big enough to be a pain some times.
Seriously, It is great to have family support in all things. Especally when you have lots of stuff going on and this only a small part. It brings things into new prospectives.

Boomer

Be weel and brownie time :)

hammer

Funny story behind those torpedoes! As a ships diver we had to retrieve practice torpedoes after the fuel was expended, but one day I grabbed 2 and just kept right on swimming,  lol!

My youngest boy offered to get me some of those good sweets from Colorado when he went to see his back doc in Denver but I didn't want him to get in trouble if he ever got caught!

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
Lol, but if you ever make it out my way [or I make it your way] we'll take care of that.
Again thanks for earlier.

Boomer

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Boomer You look fine in that shirt,.,,,no see nothing !

hammer

Lol, but if you ever make it out my way [or I make it your way] we'll take care of that.
Again thanks for earlier.

Boomer

Anytime brother! 

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
Thanks, igotum. That was what I was going for. For us smaller guys [D here], we can hide it easily. Also, choose your clothes and it works.

Offline Busty

You look so much better in that bra than braless.  Not even close.  And I bet you feel so much better, too, with everything held in place.  Plus I am sure you are much more comfortable and confident in your bras.

steven618

Unsure how long you have had breasts but kudos on finding what is comfortable and proper for you. You look a bit older so at least you got that going for you. Expected to have breasts as we get older. I'm 31 and my sports bras are getting tighter and around the house ones as well when the wife isn't home. You can barely tell that you have breasts if at all whatsoever in the shirt. And if the bra is on there, then it hides it very well.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
nice choice for the bra, my ball and chain will not ALLOW me to be properly fitted and get a proper bra I can only wear a cupped sports bra .she is not understanding enough and told me my gay was showing.

Offline dr.moe

• Bronze Member
nice choice for the bra, my ball and chain will not ALLOW me to be properly fitted and get a proper bra I can only wear a cupped sports bra .she is not understanding enough and told me my gay was showing.

Got the same problem - my wife thinks I'm strange for even talking about a bra.  Once I got a sports bra for exercising (way wrong size) and she was thoroughly pissed.  Now that I'm going up and down the stairs at home dozens of times a day, I'm tired of the bouncy-bouncy, and I'm going to push again.  (Flood damage to first floor - Hurricane Harvey).  Riding mower, bicycling, bumpy roads - ugh.  I'm hoping this forum and the examples y'all cite can help convince her it's about my comfort and pain level.

bikerbob

I wasn't sure how my wife was going to react to me wearing a bra because it sounds like I am trying to justify wearing women's underwear, so I eased into the subject by asking her to buy me a sports bra for mountain biking (which I desperately needed).  To my surprise, she has been very sympathetic, took me bra shopping at Kohl's and has been very helpful with advice on caring for my bras.  The fact that she is a 42D herself probably helps with the sympathy part of it. 
I was having trouble finding something that fit my fairly small boobs on a 42" chest (about like the ones in the top photo).  The bra calculators indicated a 42B but the cups were way too big.  I ended up mail ordering a Coobie Comfort bra.  It is quite comfortable and has stretchy cups which is helpful because one of mine is a bit bigger than the other.  Depending on how much you have up front, a Coobie under a tee shirt is about as undetectable as you can get because there are no hooks or strap adjusters to show through.  I was wearing mine the other day and my wife was deliberately trying to see if she could see it under my clothes and decided that I wasn't wearing it.  If you can fool a woman, you can fool anybody.    Maybe not the solution for everybody, but might work if you need to go stealth for a while and it stops the bounce nicely.

Offline JAfromCC

My wife has said I do not need a bra.  I think I am close to the same size as shown in the pic.  I did get fitted and the bra place recommended a 46B.  I wore that but the bra seems to make my breasts more obvious.
Also, my doctor is suggesting I lose a lot of weight.  But I have heard that can trigger more growth?  
This is all so confusing 

hammer

First of all I would like to welcome you to the forum, you are at the right place for help and among other men with the same problem!

I'm a 46 band size too but my cup size is an H so I stick out a lot, but I also know that people don't notice or don't care! I have never had anyone ask me or over heard comments or notice staring, finger pointing, and I would have as I'm the kind of person that doesn't miss anything.

It's great that your wife is not against you wearing support if you choose to wear it, as many of our friends here on the forum do not get that support from their wifes.

The lost of weight is good for all of us that are carrying to much on many levels, but as we all know easier said then done! And you have heard right and maybe wrong. For some reason weight loss does make our breast more  obvious!

Once again, welcome to the forum. 

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024