Author Topic: late blooming breasts  (Read 4014 times)

Offline jack malone

• Posting Member
Hi guys. I'm 76 and developed these over the last couple of years. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Quite impressive. 

Have you tried wearing a bra, both for comfort and appearance?  I am guessing you are at least a C cup, maybe even D :)

Your nipples, thicker and somewhat elongated; I am sure they poke through your tops, if you go braless. 

Offline jack malone

• Posting Member
Thanks Dale,
Never worn a bra. I have no idea how to get one that fits. 
I tried my wifes but the band is too small
She is 36D

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
How were her bra cups on you?

Bend over, so that your breasts hanging down. Then place her bra cups or just one cup of her bra against your breasts or breast. How well did you fill her bra cup?

I can tell you how to measure for a bra, if you like 

Offline SideSet

If you have tried to put on your wife’s bra and posted in the acceptance section, then I assume you are contemplating wearing a bra.    That is good, because at your size, you will feel and look better in a bra.

Quite easy to measure, although best to go in for a bra fitting.

1.  Take a cloth tape measure and measure around your chest, right below your breasts. That is your band size.

2.  Now measure around the fullest size of your chest generally across your nipples.  Take that measurement and subtract your band size measurement. That will be your cup size.  A=1; B=2; C=3; D=4; DD=5; DDD=6

So, let’s say you measured 40 around just below your breasts and 44 around at the fullest part of your chest, then your bra size would be 40 D.

By how much small was your wife’s bra band size? As Dale mentioned, how well did you fill her bra cups?

And I agree with Dale, your breasts are quite impressive; nipples, too 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 09:51:51 AM by SideSet »

Offline jack malone

• Posting Member
Guys. Thanks for the helpful suggestions.
And thanks for the compliments too.

My wife is going with me this weekend to see if we can find something that fits and is comfortable.

Offline SideSet

That is so great she accepts you have breasts and need to wear a bra. Soma is a great store.  They are wonderful with men and have a very nice selection of bras.

Be sure to get a professional fitting and try on bras before buying them wherever you decide to go. 

Did your wife have you try on her bra?

Offline jack malone

• Posting Member
Yes I tried hers at her suggestion. The band was too small. The cups (D) may work.

Offline blad

Based on your picture I am positive that you will feel and look better in a well fitting bra. I would be surprised if you did not feel better wearing one. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I agree with everything Sideset and blad said. 

That is so great that your wife was so open minded, accepting and supportive that she wanted you to try on one of her bras.  What exactly has she said about your breasts as they have been developing, about you needing to wear a bra, and specifically about trying on one of her bras?

Offline jack malone

• Posting Member
Best i remember the first thing she said after they became noticeable was "you're getting boobies!"
She suggested I would feel better wearing a bra. That's why she offered hers to try.
I think she is intrigued by them. Certainly not put off or offended in any way that I can tell. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I like the way your wife did it. Especially good was her concern about how you feel  and that a bra would help. She’s right.  

Wonderful that she is intrigued, as most women seem to be put off. 

Do you know what kind of bra she had you try on and what did she say when you did? What has she said since her initial comments and having you try on her bra?   How was it decided that she would go bra shopping with you? Has she suggested where you should get fitted, try on, and buy your bras? 

Offline jack malone

• Posting Member
A better view of my nipples.

Offline SideSet

Your nipples are thicker and longer than most women’s

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Wow. Even with a lined bra you may need nip covers.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024