Author Topic: LipoDissolve - cure for gynecomstia???  (Read 7315 times)

Offline Iano

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Just wanted to post my experience here and to see if anyone has had one similar.

I’m a 26 year old guy who discovered my problem a number of years ago after losing a considerable amount of body fat after decided that enough was enough and that it was finally time to get into the shape I’d always coveted but hadn’t quite had the dedication and motivation to do what was necessary to realise.  I have been doing all the right things for some time now (strict diet, drink lots of water, cardio once a week, heavy weights twice a week) and had gotten into a good shape (although, typically I feel there’s always room for improvement!) but I have had a considerable amount of fat nestling around the lower chest area for a long time. It has come down in the last year or so, especially since my diet became more intense and with a cardio programme that I stick to religiously but never the less, deposits of fat (like little fatty pockets) still exist around the nipple area of my chest.
I had talked to a number of fitness experts in various different mediums (gyms, fitness retail outlets) and they all emphatically told me that no amount of running, cardio, bench press or praying to God was going to shift the ‘chubby nipples’ (my pet name for them!). I was quite distraught at this as I want to achieve a certain look and I have the means and desire to do what is necessary to get it but this one was out of my hands. I smile when I read various posts on this website from guys complaining that they can’t wear a tight white T-shirt without being over conscious of how their chest looks because I have exactly the same problem. I figure that it’s not really fair that I spend so much time doing all of the right things when something so small prevents me from wearing what I want. Call it vanity, but I’m adamant that I am going to shift the lard from my nipples once and for all!
It may have been said previously on this website and I just haven’t seen it, but I found making love at times to be awkward when I was very conscious of my lower chest. Whenever a woman was touching my chest, I would cringe and become defensive in my body language. I hated certain positions (being on top) as I felt this emphasised the problem that I had. Maybe I talking through my ass but I’m that a toned chest would make me more confident in that dept. which can only have a positive impact in my physical relationships.

Anyway, yesterday I underwent a procedure called LipoDissolve. Background is, I had seen an ad in a local newspaper highlighting this procedure which, it claimed, could ‘melt’ small deposits of fat from various areas of the body and one of these areas was the male nipple area. I made an appointment to see the surgeon who explained to me that something derived from “phosphatidycholine, a chief component of Soy Lecithin” was injected into the area with a very fine needle, and the area swells up (really badly!) for a couple of days and after a week, you’re back to where you were beforehand. Than over a period of 6 – 8 weeks, the fat breaks down, passes through your liver and you literally ‘shit’ it out of your system. You lose about 25% - 35% and then after 8 weeks you do the procedure again and that should clear it altogether, permanently. IT WILL NOT REMOVE GALNDUALR TISSUE so if you gyna tissue, then it won’t work for you but it seems to remove the fat from the area which will bring it down somewhat.

I haven’t any photos to show you as the only ones taken were done by the doctor and I won’t have any clear pre-op photos until August – Sept time, but I was wondering if anyone else had ever heard of this procedure and if anyone had any feedback (positive, negative or neutral) either way.

Looking forward to getting some dialogue going….
Iano

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am unfamiliar with the procedure you have described.  Which means absolutely nothing.....  Technology in all fields is advancing so fast that some of last weeks leading technology will be obsolete next week.

Keep us posted, I'm curious as to how this works out and I'm sure others are as well.

Good Luck
Grandpa Dan

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I will be eager to hear how thsi turns out.

Offline hypo

I heard of this procedure about a year ago and brought it to the attention of the board but it received little attention at the time.

The problem is I have not heard anything as to the results of this procedure.  I do not even know if it is a standardized procedure or not or whether it differs depending upon surgeon.

It will be interesting to see if it works from the point of view of others who may wish to have it done.

Obviously more importantly  I hope it works for you Iano.

Just out of interest what mad you think that there was definitely no glandular mass?

Just out of interest as this can be very difficult to know.

Have you got before photos?  If so could you put before and after photos up on the site?

Offline Iano

• Posting Member
I promise to do my best to get photos uploaded when i get them but it could be a couple of months. My chest is still quite swollen.

Hypo, I felt it wasn't a gland issue as the nipple area is quite soft and not firm or hard (a sure sign of gland existance). However, when the doc was injecting the stuff into my left nipple area he did say to me that he felt some slightly more gland tissue there than on the right-hand side but that when the fat is removed, the gland has a tendency to shrink back behind the muscle. Removing the fat is a great way of seeing exactly how much of the problem was fat and how much was glandular.

After 3 months or so, when the fat has gone you can clearly see that whatever remains is merely gland and that you are then in a position to decide whether or not the porblem is still bad enough to push ahead with removing the gland tissue. It may not be so you save yourself 1000's of dollars.

I'm annoyed becase a 'reputable' costemic surgery practice quoted me over 6000 Euros to do a Lipo and glandular removal, incl anaesthetic and one night stay. This procedure can leave you with scars, bad reactions to the anaesthetic, wearing a garment for a month etc and all because of what was, luckily in my case, a mild issue. I worry that too many people are being wrongly advised to basically crack a monkey nut with a sledgehammer when there is no need.

The doc who did my LipoDissolve also said that he could do a galndualr removal for me if I wished over time (if my problem persisted) for about 2000 EUROs as you don't need a general anaesthetic but a strong local one called 'The Twilight' (I seem to recall) which puts you into a dreamy sleep without rendering you unconscious. This improves recovery time considerably. If after 6 months when the results are finally in and the problem is still there, at least I have the option. Going for invasive surgery immediately may not be necessary.

I don't want to blow the trumpet for LipoDissolve as it's only been a couple of days (my chest still hurts!) but if it works, and I'll keep you in touch with my progress, then I suggest you surf the web to find a doctor who practices it and give it a go. My doc only charged my 300 Euro which I reckon is a gamble worth taking as it may save me a fortune in terms of money, grief, recovery, discomfort etc

I believe the procedure was created by a woman doctor called Dr. Patricia Rittes MD in '95. They say that it doesn't work if you're obese or overweight but just looking to remove stubborn fat from areas that diet and exercise can't reach. The use it to remove eye bags and things like that. Beats a doctor putting you to sleep and carving you up, eh?

Lets hope it works.....

Offline hypo

I can see you thought patterns are very logical and don't really see how it could have been put any better than that.

Good luck Iano.

Keep us updated and post your photos when it makes sense to do that.

All the best.

Offline Iano

• Posting Member
Thanks mate,

Just to keep you posted on my progress, it's 3 days since my LipDissolve procedure and the pain has subsided but for some mild sensitivity. I also noticed that although the bulk of the swelling has receeded, some bruising has appeared which doesn't bother me in the slightest. I even felt well enough earlier this evening to go to the gym and do my cardio workout.

The doc recommends plenty of cardio in the weeks and months following your procedure (in addition, plenty of fluids) as this helps to push the fat through your system, via your liver, and out.....

Should anyone out there wish it, I could get as much information about LipoDissolve as keep posting it on the message boards.

I have been assured that its safe and that even if your problem is glandular and not fatty tissue, the contents of the injection will merely pass naturally through your system and will not cause you any harm.

I'm surprised more people haven't heard of this procedure. Trust me, even if it's a shot in the dark and a 'clutching at straws' type remedy, it has still got to be a better option than spending over $6000 and going under invasive surgery, surely! It's got to be worth a shot, at least.

Offline hypo

I would have though that it would be useful to have the information that you have mentioned on the site.

Information is power and people can always decide in consultation with their clinician as to whether or not it could be of any benefit to them.

Again all the best with it.

Offline Iano

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Just to give you an update on my progress so far.

Well, it's been two weeks since my procedure and the sensitivity around the nipple area has gradually decreased. If I press in on the area, there is still some slight pain there but it's more than tolerable.

I had my first chest workout since last Friday and there was some severe pain 3 - 4 days after. Not the normal lactic acid post-workout pain but quite still and sore around the lower chest region.

That has subsided in the last couple of days and I'll know over the next couple of days if there will be a repeat performance of the post work-out pain like last week as I have just finished a good chest work out this evening.

I'm due for my 2nd LipoDissolve procedure in 6 weeks time.

Hoping for some visually obvious results within the next month or so.

Ian

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
Iano where did u get yr lipodissolve procedure from, where are u based, UK or US??
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline Anonymous_Man

• Posting Member
I was wondering about Lipo Dissolve and searched for an existing topic instead of starting a new one.  Is the OP still here?  How did it work out?  Has anyone else tried this? 

Offline Anonymous_Man

• Posting Member
I read the original post.  I know he said it won't work on the gland.  But did it work on the fat?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024