Author Topic: Major Revision to PlasticSurgery4U Gynecomastia  (Read 7666 times)

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
That guy does not have puffy nipples to start off with.   He has long nipples not puffy,  there is a big difference

DrBermant

That guy does not have puffy nipples to start off with.   He has long nipples not puffy,  there is a big difference
Which guy?  There are many on the website.  Some do have long nipples.  Many patients with long nipples have described them to me as "Puffy" explaining that the nipple "puffed out my shirt."  The problem with the term Puffy Nipples is that it mean so many different things to different people.  That is why pictures can be so important to describe a problem, not just the words.

However, this is taking us off topic and the question is still about the new navigation system.  Any other thoughts?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
However, this is taking us off topic and the question is still about the new navigation system.  Any other thoughts?

Dude... the nav system is fine...

GB
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 06:20:10 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I don't understand this last comment? What does it mean?

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I don't understand this last comment? What does it mean?

Merle

It means that Dr. Bermants navigational system is working great.  ;)

GB

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Hey DrBermant.... do you know the words Pro-Bono?   

LOL.... had to ask    ::)

Offline Optimistic

• Posting Member
By far the most in detail and extensive informative gynecomastia surgeons site I have seen on the internet. There really is no wonder why Dr. Bermant is #1 in the field of gynecomastia in the Castle Connolly Top Doctors 2007.

If you are gonna get this procedure done go to the best dont waste your time and money being dissapointed in novice workmanship.

Offline Optimistic

• Posting Member
Dr. Bermant I'm curious I'm very worried about the areola scar, I'm trying to find someone who does this procedure through the armpit or atleast through a stretch mark on the side of my pec which I don't mind. Is that at all possible? Thank you, My case is minor but to me it might as well be extreme been training for 16 years and am unable to rid myself of this fat in that 1 area.

DrBermant

Dr. Bermant I'm curious I'm very worried about the areola scar, I'm trying to find someone who does this procedure through the armpit or atleast through a stretch mark on the side of my pec which I don't mind. Is that at all possible? Thank you, My case is minor but to me it might as well be extreme been training for 16 years and am unable to rid myself of this fat in that 1 area.

Each surgeon used the tools and techniques he / she prefers.

The problem is that gynecomastia comes in so many different forms.  I prefer to let what I find during surgery help guide what needs to be done.  An incision at the edge of the areola opens up for me an artist's palette of tools not available when using the armpit approach.  That is why I prefer my Dynamic Technique.

I have also seen patients with channel problems between remote access sites and the areola / nipple.  Scars, adhesions, and depressions can look terrible.  Check out the lateral (side views) and posterior oblique (side from the back views with and without muscle flexion here to see what I mean. 

This approach permits me to maximize the removal of the firm gland and sculpt the remaining fat. 

The areola chest skin interface is a great place to hide a scar.  Check out the many before after pictures here:
These results are typical for my sculpture of my patients.

How tissues move is important.  The human body is beautiful in animation.  That is why I show pictures of the chest with arms up, down, and with muscles tight / relaxed in addition to the results from multiple views.  Limited view demonstrations can pick the best angle to hide deformities and problems.  Such analysis of the results as well as how tissues evolve, the possible need for drains, comfort level after surgery, are important factors in picking your doctor.  It is like an artist selecting a paint brush.  The results are what matters, not with what tool they sculpt.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024