Author Topic: Can someone help please and not just read it?  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
About 2 months post op surgery left nipple is fine. But my right is a bit puffy and I can feel a little lump under my nipple under the aeroela and I got Lipo and excision done, it's making me paranoid so someone help please ! :(

hammer

I may be best to see your doctor! Or it could just be scare tissue.

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
His response was "most likely scar tissue" hence the words "most likely" it's really making me depressed because it took me so long to get the money for this surgery . And I was so happy after

hammer

After going through many surgeries, however, none being gynecomastia., you will build up scare tissue after any surgery. Your body has been cut into and has gone through trauma, so it is normal to get the scare tissue.

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I had an issue and needed two revisions. I have an insane amount of scar tissue but I'm not even worried about it. From going through these forums it seems what doesn't go away on its own can be minimized with injections.

So if you have a tiny little bit, chances are it will go away on its own within the first year.

The trick is being able to hold on and let your body heal on its own.

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Oh and try not to start too many threads about your issue. Kind of redundant.

Your other thread you started yesterday had a great explanation by Dr Jacobs. I don't think anyone in this thread has more experience than a surgeon.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024