Author Topic: Too all you puffy nipple guys!  (Read 9694 times)

Offline 10101

• Posting Member
I know the feeling. Years of my life, i have been dealing with the same problem that we all have. Puffy Nipples.

It is only recently when it occured to me, that we are all seemingly very paranoid..or insecure...or for lack of a better word, over reacting. The reason i believe so is as follows. I have been lurking around this site for months now, and it is only now that i look down at my chest and say "hell i might not have a perfectly flat contour...but i sure as hell dont have "Brests". I understand that there are some very severe cases of puffy nipples that can give the illusion of breasts, or it is understandibly disheartening. But the majority of us have .. well, moderatly puffy nipples that we let control us...when really, its just skin?

The past 4 women i have been with have never once mentioned it. Infact, they didnt even notice until i pointed it out. They all told me the same thing. "So? i have my problems too. Look i dont like my [part of body], but i live with it". Even my friends dont really notice

Now im sure many are thinking that i must just have such a mild case, but i dont. Id rate myself as an average puffy nipple goer. Im even considering getting both my nipples pierced for fun, and who knows, mabye it will just distract people from my nipples. But im almost starting to not care about them, because to be honest, it really seems that most everyone else doesnt care about it either. Im just happy that i dont have "breasts" and i do honestly sympathize with those who do, but too all you puffy nipple goers out there...dont let it hold you down. Ive been working on all the other parts of my body (abs, back, arms) and seriously it really does help distract from this problem. But we dont have it that bad, i mean, look at some of the sever cases of gynecomastia in the photo section and i think that in most cases we are all thankful that we just have puffy nipples.

And of course i understand completly that different people have varying ways of handling their insecurities, im just stating my opinion and that i believe that in most cases we really do have it good in terms of gynecomastia and that we need to embrace our lives instead of hide in the shadows!

Offline NH

• Posting Member
I'm glad to see that you look at this in a positive manner. Many people have worse cases (I've definitely got some gland which is causing some stubborn fat) but it's a great way of looking at it. I'm glad to see that you've sort of come to terms with your nipples :D

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
I think i've only recently shared your mindset.  My moderate puffy nipples have always bothered me, now I look at it as a manageable cosmetic irregularity.  I mean if you think about all the cosmetic procedures we perform on ourselves everyday, such as shaving, brushing your teeth, using hair gel, for some, you could see this as something you don't like about yourself, but how many thousands of things do people not like about themselves?  Almost everyone is insecure about some facet of their body.  I've come now to look at this as a slight irregularity, something that could be corrected with surgery.  Its now just annoying, and sometimes humorous, instead of it being a crippling condition to my self esteem as it used to be.
What has also helped is seeing them as something like tonsils, the appendix, or wisdom teeth: things that are annoying when they flare up, and for those there are surgical procedures, like the option of getting your male breasts removed.  I think if kids were told, and that society knew fully about gynecomastia, than this wouldn't affect children and men the way it does. Maybe even someday a phrase like "yep, have to get my breast glands removed" could be as easily said socially like something as getting your wisdom teeth pulled.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
i think the real problem is not feeling like a REAL guy. After all we think that real guys are supposed to have flat chests.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024