Author Topic: Puffier Nipples  (Read 4039 times)

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
Hello friends,

So lately I have noticed my nipples have gotten puffier and started poking through my shirt more prominently. However, I haven't noticed any breast/glandular growth at all. My chest has been exactly the same. The only difference are these nipples. I have been doing some upper chest exercises if that helps. I want to know if these chest exercises have anything to do with the puffier nipples. Should I just stop doing chest exercises all together? If not, what else could be causing this? I haven't changed my lifestyle drastically or anything. I don't want this to get worse as it looks bad already. I'm 19 btw.

Thank you for reading.

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
If you build muscle under the gynecomastia, it will only push the gland tissue outward making it more obvious.  :-\
You need to lose fat there, or have surgery to remove the gland, if present.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
In my case, gaining some weight helps me along with working out my upper pectorals. The problem is my body looks worse without any shirt but It's not noticeable with a shirt on.

So i'd rather gain weight 'coz im not used in taking my shirts off in public than to make it worse with a plain shirt on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024