Author Topic: Is this an unusual sign of Gyno or something else?  (Read 2600 times)

Offline DannyBoy76

I haven’t seemed to find information on gyno signs/symptoms that resembles what I’m experiencing.   

I’m 35 and am receiving a moderate dose of weekly testosterone injections.  During week four I noticed an irregular shaped (half moon) growth around my nipple. It is slightly lighter colored then my nipple and areola.  It is not as raised as my nipple, in other words my nipple itself is still slightly higher then the new growth.  The growth measures ½ inch across at its widest point, this includes my nipple.  A few weeks have passed and there is no new growth that I can readily identify. Also, it came on quick; I noted it out of the blue.   

As far as I can tell, I have no tenderness, itching, puffy nipple, pain, lumps, etc. 

Is this a symptom of gyno?   

Your advice is greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

Offline Hope2Help

• Posting Member
Sorry, I'm confused. Is the growth next to or under your nipple.
I would've testosterone supplement would reduce gyne as it is caused (I think) by excess estrogen. I would definitely get this checked by a doc if I was you for a my own piece of mind.   :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024