Author Topic: im 15 and i need this fixed please help  (Read 2508 times)

Offline random35227754

This has been going on since i was 11 and its very embarrasing. A month ago i saw a doc and she said two levels in my blood were too high. I forgot what though it wasnt estrogen but some thing that tells girls to produce milk and apperently that gland in my brain is producing two chems/hormones. In july I have an apointment with a endocrynologest (tarrible spelling basicly blood doctor). That is in a month its tarrible the worst part is I want to join the millitary and i cant join with gyno I need this fixed. Please i need all the help i can get.
P.S. do you want me to post pictures?

P.S.S.
I heard surgery is the only option for full reduction is this true?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:07:42 PM by random35227754 »

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Your Endocrinologist is a doctor who specializes in the glandular systems (Hormones) of the body. The Blood Doctor would be another person called a hematologist.

The Hormones your Pituitary gland is producing are probably Prolactin and either pitocin or oxytocin.

In any case, it would be foolish to even think of surgery until your hormonal problems are stabilized. If the surgery is done too early, the condition could come back.  Do this right, and do it only once.
Grandpa Dan

Offline random35227754

Thank you for the info you seem to be well educated on this subject. I will definitely get my hormones fixed first thank you

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024