Author Topic: NHS Lypo only May 3rd  (Read 3726 times)

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
its to soon to say if u need a second op, in about 4-5 mounth u know if u need one

Good luck
i finally feel like im a man

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
i dont have a lot of fat/gland around my nips, it's literally that pointy shape that annoys me. My PS said before surgery he would do the lypo, feel after that for the glandular tissue and then take it from there. In the end, he decided excision wasnt necessary. Although i know it's early days, i had the pointyness pre and now post-op, so dont see it 'going down' over the coming months. have a follow up with my PS in 8 days, will discuss it then.

My only worry is that even if there is gland there, there's a minimal amount (i deliberately took those pics to show THE WORST angles so i understand if that seems to contradict what ive just said) and now less fat than before (although only 30cc of fat was taken away from each side, which is nothing really) the probability of concavity/secondary contour deformities will increase. what do you guys think?

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
My stupid camera didn't come on time so couldnt take before pics and they didn't do it at the hospital  either, sorry, i should have made sure i took pre-op pics. But i guarantee you (not just saying this because i'm disillusioned or anything) the way my chest looks now compared to before is almost identical, with 30cc of fat be removed from each side, there's minimal to no swelling too.

yea, i think it may also be gland right under/attached to my nipps giving it the pointy shape. Will keep you posted after I see my PS next week. Thanks for all your advice.

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
i had to wait a year before i saw a PS

Offline jsbaz

• Posting Member
I also had Lipo only last year and have the same problem.  I am scheduled for a revision next week with Excision and Lipo this time.  Hopefully the revision next week will be the end of it.

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
both ops under the NHS?

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Saw my PS today, basically he said we need to give it about another 5 months for everything to settle. He reassured me that 30ml of fat is normal for a gyne case (between 30 and 50ml is normal apparently). Talked to him about gland and he said there may be a 'pocket' of it under the nipples (more so on my left than right) but still, wait 6 months before considering any further op. The PS said it's about me being happy so there's no issue over a revision if i need it, which was nice to hear, just a waiting game now. I was given the all clear to start back at the gym though, so I'm going to run my ass off tonight. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024