Author Topic: Jugs Ahoy ~ Do you think a SECOND surgery would work?  (Read 3682 times)

Jugs

Look familiar?  :-[    I'm almost certain the surgeon (12 years ago) removed the "discs" behind my jugs. Still, the jugs remain.
I wonder if another, better, more experienced surgeon could fix me? Any comments/thoughts greatly appreciated.

Your Juggy Brother,
Capulet ;)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 08:48:43 PM by Capulet »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
If I were you, I think I would go for another surgery. The glands still seem to be there...

Jugs

I actually have the "half-moon" scars underneath the areola. I have looked at baby pictures of myself and even in those I have this same, similar type shape. Do you think it could just be my natural shape? Or do you think a second surgery might work?

Thx

DrBermant

Look familiar?  :-[    I'm almost certain the surgeon (12 years ago) removed the "discs" behind my jugs. Still, the jugs remain.
I wonder if another, better, more experienced surgeon could fix me? Any comments/thoughts greatly appreciated.

Your Juggy Brother,
Capulet ;)

Options depend on many factors.  Revision Gynecomastia Surgery may help.

You can read other patients' Experiences with my Revision Gynecomastia Surgery here.  The newest entry is one of my patients who traveled from Hong Kong for his revision. 

Most patients coming a distance for my surgery start out with my Preliminary Remote Discussion to minimize travel to Virginia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024