Author Topic: NEW UPDATED PHOTOS,CAN I GO SHIRTLESS??  (Read 8733 times)

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
You look fine, go for it.  Have a good time.  Nobody will notice a thing.

Agreed.

If they DO notice a difference and say anything, then just tell 'em you've been working out.  I see no noticeable signs of surgery in those pics.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

I see a huge difference between the 3 month and 4.5 month pics. The right side looked extremely swollen still to me compared to the left and it looks like it subsided considerably in the 4.5 month pics. I still think it looks like there is some scar tissue on that left side (your left) but other than that you look fantastic! Looks like you leaned up some too. I'd go shirtless if I was you!

flex

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
yeah those pics look great braveboy, uve thinned down too by the looks of it.  that may have leaned out your chest a bit too.  i wouldnt notice a thing on your chest, and it looks really good.  im jealous.

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
nothing to worry about, lookin good dude.

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
I'm in trouble then... I hope I will go shirtless in post-op in 10 weeks... Is it possible, it's important to me (meeting with girl, possible vacancy on the beach, sex and stuff...).
Every problem has his solution.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Very good results ! Nothing to worry about ! Believe me !

Offline oneofmany

• Posting Member
You look great, no joke. I would never be able to tell you had anything wrong in the first place.

At first I was like... well this guy already got a lot of positive replies.. then I figured what is one more :p

Offline neenos

• Posting Member
Surgery results look great,  you don't have anything to worry about!

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
1st tested  passed,Just got home from my mini vacation with the boys and their families and i was the whole time shirtless by the pool and the beach.I had 1 of my buddies say that i should be on the cover of a fitness magazine ,and the next day while i was putting on sun sreen one of the wives said how i look buff.I still have not told anyone about my procedure so i don't know if their was any talk behind my back but anyways feeling alot better .

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

sadboy89

lookin great wouldnt notice shit unless you were really lookin-take it off and hit the beach you lucky dude!

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I think you look great now.  Perfectly normal.  Let the experience you had with the guys give you the confidence you desire.  "Yeah, baby", GO SHIRTLESS!

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
THE big test,i leave for my  week beach holiday,with family and friends .

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I agree, you look super and you work outs are showing

go on vacation and enjoy  yourself....... you  DESERVE it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024