Author Topic: Your views are much appreciated.  (Read 4304 times)

Offline Stress head

Ive no photos from what I use to be like, but I was a fat kid up till about 18. Then even after that I always seemed to have weight around my chest. I hate taking my top off, always have. Its not so bad if am cold or wet, it seems to harden the area an looks ok. I lost weight then tried to build me chest. There is softness around on breast an both feel solid an lumpy underneath. I have built some muscle underneath but am not sure if this has just pushed it out or made it firmer an less noticable.
You views please because I would never ask anyone in person. I cant tell my self because I always think it looks bad. Ive had girls tell me Ive got a ok body but its usually only a glimpse they get before a t-shirt or vest goes on......I look good in a vest, ha ha.
Thanks in advance ppl, much appreciated.
Wow this is the first time Ive ever spoke to anyone about it.....am 25 :-[

« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 03:32:43 PM by Stress head »

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
my case is very similar...i noticed i was getting gyn and i started to workout my chest...it ended up making the problem worse as it pushed the gyn out more and the nipple areolar complex actually become ptotic (sagging) on my well developed pectoral wall...

i have also had girls tell me that i have a good body(when cold or wet), but i have also had girls say i have bigger breasts than they do...not because i have a great amount of gyne (mine is very mild) but because the nipple puffs out and faces downwards instead of againts the pectoral wall.

i would say you have a similar problem to me. it really pisses you off because everything else is normal and in proportion but then your chest throws the symetry and proportion out the window.

here are some pictures to compare...ps i am booked for surgery next wed

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
if I were you I wouldnt get surgery. overall, your in pretty good shape. being in good shape puts less focus on your chest, which isnt even bad in the first place. get off these forums and hit the Beach!

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
leafs,

who is that comment directed at...stress head? qwety_123? or both?

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
its directed towards stress head because its his post. hes in really good shape. being in good shape overshadows his chest, i think. also, you seem like your in really good shape as well. your cases are similar. only thing is i'd say that you have a BIT more gland, just a bit. be thankful though, both of you guys have got better chests then most ppl n this forum, including me lol.

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
yeh mines basically all gland...little fat at all (athlete)

i think the prob with stress head is that the gland under the nipple puts his whole body out of proportion...and therefore people notice it MORE.

i know in my case, im lean and muscly so my gland actually looks very out of place.

ive always said that if you were a little overweight it is "somewhat" expected that you may have some extra weight on your chest and people dont notice it as much...but if you're lean  with a 6 pack it becomes very noticeable

Offline flex1appeal

I think you look fine stress head. I wouldn't worry about a chest like that. I'd never look at you twice at the pool.

Offline corey1

Welcome!!!  your chest is not so bad.  I would encouraged you to continue to work out and not perform any surgery, it would be a wast of your hard earn money.  Yes, you have gynecomastia a little but its not severe. 

Resistance training along with aerobic activity would benefit you well.
One day I will have the courage to show my pictures. 

Offline Stress head

Thanks for the reply everyone. I know it is a far cry from the severity of the majority of people on here but its still an issue that I have to deal with no matter minor. I aint got the money for surgery, I wish. I think I knew I had some gyn but think I needed it confirming. Its been 1. a wake up call an reallity check coming on here as I thought it was just puppy fat that would go away,, ha ha, yeah right, and 2. Its showed me that even though it will still always be there an will effect me, its not half as embarrasing as I thought it was compared to others.
My aim is to continue to loose weight, there is still some to shift, an get my chest more firmer, hoping the larger pecks will keep the fat from looking like fat an more of a muscle. I hope am not deluding myself.

This site has been helpful over the past few days since I found it and I will be staying involved, 1. for my own self assurance and 2 For any type of help I can give others.

Cheers people.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
If I were you, I'd be happy to have such a nice well-built chest like yours ! Honestly, I fear that if you get surgery, it might be worse afterwards... Before getting surgery, think twice.

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
Don't worry about it, you look fine :D.

sadboy89

seriously you look fine. God i would kill for your chest! no puffy nipples yours stand erect and no girl or no one will notice that man. Seriouly thats like a .2 out of 10

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024