Author Topic: Help?  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Unknown9508

I'm a 16 year old guy  and well I was wondering if you all could help me...I want to lose weight and all and lose these man boobs...they really are a devastation to my confidence. I know I'm over weight and all but I don't want to get my hopes up for getting rid of them by regular diet and exercise if that isn't gonna work... so what do you all think?

cody sockeye

It's really hard to tell, your pictures are low in quality and in size. It's hard to tell if there is apparent gland, but it looks like you have a bit of a problem there. What is your height and weight?

Offline Unknown9508

I'm 5'7"and weight around 195..or so..It fluctuates..especially when marching band season starts up.

cody sockeye

to me, it looks like you might have a little. losing the weight would probably do a lot of good though.

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
Don't listen to people that say losing weight will work. It's good for your health, but it doesn't work. I'm a bit taller than you, a few inches. I've been at 190-200 lbs, and lost weight down to 160 lbs and they still there. If you truly have gyne (positive you do), then it's only going to be an emotional heart break when you lose the weight but still have them.

cody sockeye

That's why I'm saying maybe he doesn't even truly have gynecomastia. Go get a diagnosis from a doctor.

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
You definitely have something other than normal going on with your chest.  I agree with Cody.  You should get a diagnosis from your Doc and you could discuss your weight issue with him as well.

Offline hernan_corsten

• Posting Member
Do not listen to anyone one here who tells you what you've got!  There is no way anyone can tell if it's fat, gyne, or fat and gyne, just by looking at those pics.  A lot of the site members think that their own condition speaks for everyone, and these people are naive.  Loosing weight may help, and it may not.  Asking a doctor is the way to go.  As far as my personal experience, loosing weight helped a ton, and I was only 25 lbs overweight; but I realize that it doesn't work that way for everyone. Good luck to you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024